NFL ML dogs wk 11

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
Can't believe I'm betting this many. but, here it is.

NY PuddleJumpers +145
Denver Shetlands +230
Houston Turnovers +290
Kansas City Rookies +205
Shittiest Show on Turf +235
Washington Native American Indigenous Peoples +105
Cleveland Shitpiles +190

Tennessee Rungame -3 +105

:popcorn:

Can't believe I'm betting this many. but, here it is.

NY PuddleJumpers +145
Denver Shetlands +230
Houston Turnovers +290
Kansas City Rookies +205
Shittiest Show on Turf +235
Washington Native American Indigenous Peoples +105
Cleveland Shitpiles +190

Tennessee Rungame -3 +105

:popcorn:
:36_11_6:

Edizzle, nope. We all have our style.

horses, I ain't in it much...about a hundredth of what I was doing last year. But I don't have the time or the resources to do it right anymore.

cogenman, it's accurate, ain't it? hahaha

YanksSox, I think I'll get about half.

Regarding the Titans, I don't believe in the Jaguars. I think they've sucked ass for weeks, and running all over the Lions (with a brand new QB) doesn't change that opinion. I know the Titans haven't done much blowing out, but this one is ripe for it...Jax defense can't stop the pass any better than the Bills, and they can't stop the run any better than the Saints.

we'll see how it goes, but this Jax team isn't the hard-nosed trenchfighters that we've grown accustomed to.

Edizzle, nope. We all have our style.

horses, I ain't in it much...about a hundredth of what I was doing last year. But I don't have the time or the resources to do it right anymore.

cogenman, it's accurate, ain't it? hahaha

YanksSox, I think I'll get about half.

Regarding the Titans, I don't believe in the Jaguars. I think they've sucked ass for weeks, and running all over the Lions (with a brand new QB) doesn't change that opinion. I know the Titans haven't done much blowing out, but this one is ripe for it...Jax defense can't stop the pass any better than the Bills, and they can't stop the run any better than the Saints.

we'll see how it goes, but this Jax team isn't the hard-nosed trenchfighters that we've grown accustomed to.
You hit it on the head. I can't think of a more accurate description. :shake:

Back