Looking back at Week 9 and ahead to #10

Real good start to the day but blew up on the CHargers play and then followed suit with Philly and under .

Ouch Chargers cost a lot of people, i tailed on that charger team total over-- they really suck- rivers is a complete bust I think--

That whole team is so crap--tomlinson is washed up bigtime, he has nothing anymore, isnt he 30 years old?

Tough loss on the eagles and chargers were not really ready to play also- they almost lost to the chiefs-
i would like to see jets play the chargers now, i think they roll them

SD game and Philly game cost me 28 units ........SD just was very lazy. They easily could have blown KC out but they executed so poorly in the 1st H .

SD drives to KC 1st and 10 at the Cheifs 31 get a false start and wind up electing to punt rather then attempt 51, 52 yd fg.

Which seemed great as they backed up KC inside the 10. Except 3rd amd 8 SD allows a 17 yd cpompletion to Bowe . I knew I was fucked right there . later in the drive poor tackling and KC gets its 1st drive . They had 2 possessions after that with the ball in the red zone and get only FGs . Then later get picked near the end zone .

SD plays like it usually does at home and its probably 24-7 at half but they just laid an egg and allowed KC to hang around .

Shit happens .

Well we got one more game left tomorrow night? Looks like Arizona is giving 9.5 pts to the niners. I like the way the Cards are playing, especially at home but 9.5 pts is a lot. You never know what your going to get out of the Niners.

SD game and Philly game cost me 28 units ........SD just was very lazy. They easily could have blown KC out but they executed so poorly in the 1st H .

SD drives to KC 1st and 10 at the Cheifs 31 get a false start and wind up electing to punt rather then attempt 51, 52 yd fg.

Which seemed great as they backed up KC inside the 10. Except 3rd amd 8 SD allows a 17 yd cpompletion to Bowe . I knew I was fucked right there . later in the drive poor tackling and KC gets its 1st drive . They had 2 possessions after that with the ball in the red zone and get only FGs . Then later get picked near the end zone .

SD plays like it usually does at home and its probably 24-7 at half but they just laid an egg and allowed KC to hang around .

Shit happens .

Yeah it was disgusting-- after they pinned sandiego in thier own end and it was 3rd and 8 i thought we would stop them. Sandiego has problems on defense-- they will simply not beat anyone good--
Also Tomlinson looks washed up and Rivers is regressing, dont think he will develop into a good QB-- is it me or does Rivers throw more passes to the sidelines than any other QB and have more tight catches---

Well we got one more game left tomorrow night? Looks like Arizona is giving 9.5 pts to the niners. I like the way the Cards are playing, especially at home but 9.5 pts is a lot. You never know what your going to get out of the Niners.

Lean SF but its tough to get interested in this game . The SF secondary could really get shredded . :cheers:

Nut I think 49'ers get annilihated-- Starting Hill, Battle is out---

dont think they win because singleary is yelling a lot----

I think 49'ers will come out even worse and quit on Singletary , they do not want him to be coach IMO, and they will quit----

Warner when in a groove can score all day, receivers are money- in fact they avg 34 points at home and are the highest scoring team in the NFL---

I can see a repeat of the game Chargers vs Jets IMO---

49'ers earlier were better on D, now they are bad vs the pass-- and bad vs run--

Interm coaches are jokes, no one cares, CABLE is diong shit in OAKLand and singletray will lose the team by yelling and screaming

Singletary is gonna pull his wanker out at halftime and knock his players upside their heads with it.

--------Coach what about some adjustments? Their killing us in cover 2 right now.

God bless it you SOB's your gonna try harder you hear me. Fuck adjustments they want it more you limp dick fucking jackasses. F'ING DISGRACE, LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING ABOUT EMOTION.

I'd just watch out for Alex Smith I think he's Yag.......and a bust.

yeah 9'ers are a joke IMO-- singletary approach does not work in pros, they will tune this loudmouth jackass out pretty quick----

Back