***NFL In-Game Thread***

Is 45.5 enough for tonight’s game? Gotta think giants can score 24+ on that d. I like giants d but don’t think they holding burrow out the 20s

i don't think it should've been called
you have a guy wrapped up
head down
no way to know he threw the ball
you're in the process of making a tackle

Halftime scores of the Cowboys last four home games...

Down 27-6 vs. Lions
Down 21-6 vs. Ravens
Down 35-16 vs. Saints
Down 27-7 vs. Packers

Down a combined 110-35

Can Dallas have the Steelers schedule next year?

I mean until Washington came along Dallas been gifted playoff births every year in crappy East. Considering Dallas usually loses to good teams and beats tomato cans their schedule had to been awful easy last 3 years racking up 12 wins. Ultimately don’t matter cause they toast come playoff time

I mean until Washington came along Dallas been gifted playoff births every year in crappy East. Considering Dallas usually loses to good teams and beats tomato cans their schedule had to been awful easy last 3 years racking up 12 wins. Ultimately don’t matter cause they toast come playoff time
Time for them to find a new HC. McCarthy is used up

Well, maybe I'd rather have the Steelers refs......

The Detroit Lions. Just WOW. What an ass whoopin. 1st Tier team looking pretty damn scary

After the way they got hosed last year + bye to stew on it, just felt like this was prob coming. Props to Dallas for actually stiffening up their run d of late but stopping giants and Steelers run aint the same as stopping lions

Back