***NFL In-Game Thread***

Speaking of turnover donks just gave away what was a decent drive. The d better hold cause they don’t have the offense to come back from multiple scores down

Sucks nabars is out again. Tonight’s game could be sneaky good if he was playing. Not that it won’t be close cause bungals d so bad but man it woulda been fun watching the lsu wrs put on a show

jags get the biggest scheduling advantage in the sport next week staying in London for 2nd straight. If course last time this happened they were a better team. This will be a total shit fest, gotta think if jags lose they might not let pederson back on team plane!

im tryin to force a play on the dog
ravens hangover
public fave
im just lookin for a reason

Bungals d is a pretty good reason, and I really like that rookie rb giants have. I was confused grey got the catches last week cause he was a wr in college and they had been starting to use him in passing game before singletary got hurt. Tracy could be a baller tho, I have little doubt he can do damage to the crappy bungals d. Throw in giants d is playing really well, might be able to harass burrow. If nothing else I think giants have the edge on both sides the LoS, usually a pretty good reason to play the dog. Really wish nabars was playing tho.

Can’t believe I bailed on Steelers, shoulda bailed on cards, my record in pick contest be much better if I didn’t take them every week! Lol

the thing keeping me off giants rn is all the crucial receptions bengals had vs ravens. they converted some legit 3rd and longs and some legit td receptions. like next level

the thing keeping me off giants rn is all the crucial receptions bengals had vs ravens. they converted some legit 3rd and longs and some legit td receptions. like next level

I think giants generate a better pass rush than ravens, not sure there many worse pass d’s than ravens at the moment. Still would love if nabars was playing cause cincy can’t cover either

Did Atlanta go for 2 on purpose?

That's the 2nd time I've had 1h TT over 13.5 and been lucky that a team made their 2 or to get to 15.

to me it just comes down to how can ya lay points with the worst d in football? Against a giants team who is surprisingly good on both sides the LOS

Gibbs rush+rec gonna be the one in this sgp
That might get me. Already have Monty td, cd should be ok, Dak ov 38.5 attempts should be automatic, lions tt over 24.5 no problem. Need Gibbs to get some action

Back