***NFL In-Game Thread***

Don't be surprised if Jerry fires the McCarthy before next week
He hangs on so long it just becomes a non-story

So who's the next lemming?

Great paying gig for a coach that isn't on the rise and wants to be a puppet. Hell Jerry should just hire himself and be done with it.

LMAO now it's a smart move up 18 to get down on a would be pick6

This is some of the most twisted logic anymore

I've had a nice day except losing CD by the hook (due to blowout) and falcons Panthers 2h bullshit. Irritating. Could have been incredible.

I've had a nice day except losing CD by the hook (due to blowout) and falcons Panthers 2h bullshit. Irritating. Could have been incredible.
This might have been the easiest betting week of the year. 5-0 in pick club and none were a sweat. Parlayed a bunch of game combos. The strong preyed upon the weak this week. Eagles the only favorite to win and not cover. Colts the only dog winner and you had better QB in Flacco vs Levis.

Need to choose between Darius Slayton or Chase Brown tonight, 1/2 pt PPR. I need a decent game to get within range tomorrow night (Allen vs G Wilson).

The NFL is a crap shoot....we know. But Detroit off a bye, with last year in tow against Dallas, laying a FG against an overmatched / injured team today, was a rare example when the squarest of squarest of square came home, and did so before the 1Q was over.

Wrong forum but throwing it out there…anyone with thoughts on Over 8 in MLB? Not a fan of Flaherty since he joined the Dodgers, feels like they got duped into thinking he’d be an ace for them. And don’t see Senga totally shutting down the Dodgers lineup. 8 feels very doable.

Rocked w Tracy jr ov 100 rush+rec +255,, for some reason he got next to no work rec out the backfield which was odd cause he was a wr in college and they had been starting to get him a few looks in passing game before singletary got hurt. He explosive, bengals d a mess, great price!!

Moss ov 15.5 rec seems like a no brainer, he hits this every week and I’d think burrow may need to get ball out quick at times

Watching bases so any Danny Dimes updates are appreciated

Not sure why, hate both teams but it's the one I'm live betting

Penguin coming on soon, way better than any these crap sporting events tonight
Don't even know what that is, a show? Man my attention span blows, it's hard to watch a game I'm not emotionally invested in unless I'm live betting it which is less common than you might think but this NLCS is ripe I believe. That said, I'm more listening than watching.

Prolly why I enjoy crime shows like Dateline where I can tune in for a few minutes and get gravitated but only 1/3 of them even do that. I'd love to be involved in a study about attention span over the course of time, like compared to the Stepford Wives era and the milling soap era. Even just pre-Internet.

I need 13 more fantasy points from Slayton
That's the WVU RB that played with Pat White?

I got sent some fantasy thing this morning and didn't even know 75% of the listed RBs were NFL players lol

Going to the NASCAR approach and just calling them by number makes more sense anymore

That's the WVU RB that played with Pat White?

I got sent some fantasy thing this morning and didn't even know 75% of the listed RBs were NFL players lol

Going to the NASCAR approach and just calling them by number makes more sense anymore
No i think he played receiver with Fitzgerald and Boldin

No i think he played receiver with Fitzgerald and Boldin
Yeah I'm not a name guy

I didn't even know Rocco Becht's dad played in AZ while I was a season ticket holder. Only remember him as a Jet and a Bill lol

I'd be a great hire if you need a human for facial recognition tho

Back