***NFL In-Game Thread***

If you need the Bears to be relevant in a game or two this makes no sense to be that game when 85% of the JAX fans in the world actually live in London

If you need the Bears to be relevant in a game or two this makes no sense to be that game when 85% of the JAX fans in the world actually live in London

The only Jag fans live in London and there’s a total of maybe 500 of them in attendance. Fake franchise. Just a flex franchise until the owner gets his wish to move them. Remember they got their games blocked from local TV for having half empty stadium?

This is a welfare franchise.

Lawrence lack of agility - he’s fast once he gets moving but he isn’t agile, and that release makes me think he’s a bottom 3 QB. I just wouldn’t want any part of that build.

So now that this is over, these losers stay in London all week again like the past for another game next Sunday. No clue who they play, don't dare. Do they even care usually and is that an angle? I hate myself for spending so much attention on JAX. Actual Jaguars would maul them the second they got off the plane.

So now that this is over, these losers stay in London all week again like the past for another game next Sunday. No clue who they play, don't dare. Do they even care usually and is that an angle? I hate myself for spending so much attention on JAX. Actual Jaguars would maul them the second they got off the plane.

Agree an actual Jaguar could probably maul them

12 minutes of garbage time.....can I get anything for Kirk? I got nailed with two garbage time losses on Monday night, the fantasy gods owe me.

2 questions;
-How was Lawrence rated so high out of college, like Elway/Luck level?
-How is Peterson still employed?

Only the Jags can make Caleb look like an allstar.

In 2021, the year of Lawrence's draft, Mel Kiper wrote an article on his 10 highest rated qbs since 1979. The list:

1) Elway
2) Luck
3) Peyton
4) Lawrence
5) Jim Kelly
6) Andre Ware
7) Bledsoe
8) Leaf
9) Aikman
10) Josh Allen

Last edited:
Back