***NFL In-Game Thread***

I want to see Rich Eisen and Bob Costas be announcers together.
Ugh not even 7am and you need to start the liberal sports announcers suck stuff

Man It's still Saturday night, just let Eisen do his thing, he's terrible at this but it's fucking 6:30am kickoff. I guess they could bring in the futbol crew to call these matches!

giphy.gif

In honour of teeed I won't say something like the Jags have won just as many trophies at this Spurs Stadium as the actual Spurs have

So I won't say that

How do you not have a game plan to loosen up a broken secondary? Throw 14 screens in a row ffs. Inept management breeds an inept product

Lawrence looks totally shot. He's giving up on down field plays way too early. That last play he had a clean pocket and bailed so quickly. Before that it's mostly dink plays to Engram or the RBs. He used to be more fearless. Now he looks scared.
I don't think there's much a pathway back for these guys that can't adapt or aren't given time to when they get drafted by shitty teams with terrible o-lines. Obviously the most recent example off the top is David Carr for me but there have been many that once they see the game as a pro and it looks rotten, they'll never likely be the player that made them great. I'm sure there will be exceptions like Darnold which would be an uber miracle to somehow make it after having the life squeezed out of him by both CAR and NYJ. Man, that would be an all time comeback story if it works out

Back