***NFL In-Game Thread***

Aside from the TE play this game is extremely hard to watch. That look on Trevor Lawrence's face every time he's walking off the field surprised they didn't move the sticks when the offensive scheme is abysmal. I just see every couch fan screaming at their TV wondering why it's 3rd and 8 and running draws or 3 yard passes out of the back over and over and over. I didn't follow his career in college much but he just can't seem to move the needle for me. Or his team for that matter

The inside guys were playing zone and let Kmet break to the back corner, the outside guys were playing man and bumped each other on the criss-cross. Of course that leaves their main goal line option wide open.

TLaw has just such a long slow release. Will never be able to be that quick read release guy.

And then that defense. Man. Lost schematic wise.
They‘re so focused on covering guys that they lose track of Williams as a runner but somehow guys are always open and Williams amassed rushing yards. Just totally helpless.

This is gonna be a massacre in tottenheim. Already is
Champagne football?

Looks like it this fortnight but this is a pretty bad team beating up on an all time bad team

Held my breath when betting on them to score and still holding on for dear life

Bill B won’t be able to fix this mess with all the horrible WR contracts. He needs cap space to address this defense. Maybe a top 3 pick and they can trade back.

Champagne football?

Looks like it this fortnight but this is a pretty bad team beating up on an all time bad team

Held my breath when betting on them to score and still holding on for dear life

Bears have benefited from playing some terrible teams recently for sure but I think Williams is gaining confidence every week.

Bears have benefited from playing some terrible teams recently for sure but I think Williams is gaining confidence every week.
Maybe. I'll never pull for them from a fan perspective but I do like the pieces for the most part beyond the QB as a fan...on offense. Their defense will be the worst in the Norris for quite awhile I think, it's kinda nothing against three other somethings.

Lawrence finally looking downfield a bit. Much better but shitcan those heavy jumbo sweeps and playactions. Your best weapons do not wear numbers in the 80s.

Back