***NFL In-Game Thread***

Rice shouldn’t have been alllwed to be playing football. To make matters worse Mahomes throws a pick and then also barrels into his leg sending him likely to the IR.

Since when does the NFL wait for a start to the trial before assessing punishment?
I don't think any of the NFL punishments have been place on players that actually went to trial have they? Usually it's after charges are dropped or settlement has been reached. All the DV stuff won't go to trial when the witness refuses to testify, this one is actually to be prosecuted by the state. This is closer to Ruggs type than any of the DV cases.

Why tf is Beth doing the Browns-Raiders game
She was Raiders play by play on radio for a lot of years

It's fun to make fun of but your comment is even more ridiculous than her voice, the man/woman thing with you, thought you outgrew that

Anyone got a solid play for SNF? I've been on golf course most of day and want to get some action in today.......currently thinking that Baltimore is the side here, which then leads me to think about betting Buffalo

Anyone got a solid play for SNF? I've been on golf course most of day and want to get some action in today.......currently thinking that Baltimore is the side here, which then leads me to think about betting Buffalo
I'm on Balty. That's all you need to know to bet Buff.

I'll be on Baltimore

This from Stuckey on Action Network (note he's a Ravens fan but that means nothing when it comes to stats)

Trending: As a favorite of less than 3 or an underdog, Lamar Jackson has gone 17-2 ATS (89.5%) in the regular season.

2 teams that are so fun and just can’t win the big game.

Buffalo so much more. We need to be better here boys

it sucks that Buffalo didn’t even try to score in the last 8 minutes of the game. Kinda early to wave the white flag …don’t care what the score is.

I took overs in both games
not an endorsement as I didn't post in my thread , won't count either way

Hopefully Huntley is a man and levis throws a couple of pik6 to get us there

how do u not challenge that spot on the Levis scramble
thats a first down
are titans coaches retarded, too? they are huh

Back