***NFL In-Game Thread***

Double commercial break lol fuck off
It sucks. I actually woke up for the City match yesterday and put it on the laptop...and soccer doesn't have commercial breaks! Didn't see one second of the 0-0 draw. Buddy asked me about the uniforms they were wearing today and I was oblivious.

Gambling has made virtually everything about the result and ruins the fan part of it. No different than trading stock, I hate everything about that.

Lions are a significant wager this weekend. Fortunately I still hope I lose that bet.

It sucks. I actually woke up for the City match yesterday and put it on the laptop...and soccer doesn't have commercial breaks! Didn't see one second of the 0-0 draw. Buddy asked me about the uniforms they were wearing today and I was oblivious.

Gambling has made virtually everything about the result and ruins the fan part of it. No different than trading stock, I hate everything about that.

Lions are a significant wager this weekend. Fortunately I still hope I lose that bet.
Totally agree. And I’m saying it on a gambling forum. I find myself betting less the older I get, or it’s a phase.
Like most, I much preferred it illegal. And honestly still utilize.

Kids keep the fan part for me( no diddy ), thats the kitty(pun for you KJ)

Totally agree. And I’m saying it on a gambling forum. I find myself betting less the older I get, or it’s a phase.
Like most, I much preferred it illegal. And honestly still utilize.

Kids keep the fan part for me( no diddy ), thats the kitty(pun for you KJ)
You know I hate going against Detroit in general (Tigers, Lions) with a fuckin' bird but I still pay taxes here

Of all I expect you and MW to get it, cat life can't be rivaled

The dog v cat match in Husky Stadium is as purple as life gets this weekend. And it's CAT v DOG! Jimmy I'm not betting except live maybe on UW if NW gets a TD lead

Back