***NFL In-Game Thread***

Philly playing prevent offense and defense to end the game. They started that drive across midfield with almost 6 minutes left and never even attempted to score a touchdown. More worried about burning clock. Go score a fucking touchdown. I’d rather be up 10 pts and have to give the ball back to Atl with 3 minutes left having to score twice.

Nick Sirianni cries during rendition of the national anthem at Super Bowl  LVII : r/MURICA

Irrelevant.

That play should never happen.

Atlanta had ZERO timeouts.

Bleed that clock.

Then, if short, you have options on 4th. Pass then if you want.
Yeah but correct play and choke isn't a free pass. Ever for me regardless of coaching.

Those poor Eagle fans....my heart breaks for them....I do enjoy seeing Kellen Moore call those third down passes when you just need to bleed clock and run it down their throats.

Those poor Eagle fans....my heart breaks for them....I do enjoy seeing Kellen Moore call those third down passes when you just need to bleed clock and run it down their throats.
Now THAT has to be on the HC I believe. I'm sure he could have called run.

Don't get me wrong, I had ATL ML so personally I love the outcome, believe me.

I'd be pretty pissed at Barkley as well as the coaching as a fan. He doesn't get a pass, it was a game winner.

Even running it on 4th and 3 down at the 10 yard line would have been a better outcome.

Kicking the FG was just as criminal...

Ugh.

Barkley now has 16 drops since the start of the 2021 season, the most by any running back in that time.

And, yes, that defense on the final Falcons drive was a criminal effort.

Ugh.

And, yes, that defense on the final Falcons drive was a criminal effort.

I agree with most everyone, Siriani should run another play, but damn. Catch that it’s over, that’s a “premier” RB right?

Back