***NFL In-Game Thread***

Campbell is definitely a cement head, having a pass play in mind with 15 seconds left on your own 20.

You can’t win 3 or 4 in a row come playoff time with this guy making those calls. Needs a 12 year old who plays Madden to override him.

We get up for 9am football on Saturday mornings, amazing these people think we still care for a 6pm Sunday kickoff. Like they think every ogre in the world just thinks "football good"

Wish this game was a nooner, I'm kind of interested but completely footballed out

You can’t win 3 or 4 in a row come playoff time with this guy making those calls. Needs a 12 year old who plays Madden to override him.
Your coach is the worst Shanahan to ever hit the sidelines. LMFAO at coach grilling from you

That punt was literally perfect and this guy had to be a complete mother-fucking moron to ruin it. No need to dive just fucking sit there and down it moron

NFC West coaches:

1. McVay
2. McDonald (likely flips by the end of the season)
3. Gannon
8. Kyle

It's not close what a turd that dude is

This game would have been awesome at 10am

Instead I'm watching SVU marathon because I'm footballed to death. Maybe mid season when we get stretched out the Sunday night game is exciting but not in Septembre. Fuck it's 102 here right now.

Your coach is the worst Shanahan to ever hit the sidelines. LMFAO at coach grilling from you

He’s the greatest playcaller in the league and worst HC play caller in the league. Lost 4 conference ships and or SBs because of the ladder. But when you’re -1000 live in all of them maybe you stay alive in my list. Maybe not. Stay tuned.

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
NFC West coaches:

1. McVay
2. McDonald (likely flips by the end of the season)
3. Gannon
8. Kyle

It's not close what a turd that dude is

Gotta ask. How tall are you? I’m pretty good at poker and I feel like I got a read on you.

He’s the greatest playcaller in the league and worst HC play caller in the league. Lost 4 conference ships and or SBs because of the ladder. But when you’re -1000 live in all of them maybe you stay alive in my list. Maybe not. Stay tuned.
This is why I still love you

Criticizing coaching across the league does not mean 9ers HC is above it. We all know you bend the knee to the OC HC these days despite being in over your head.

Spek I was born to be a point guard and only reason I got away from pick up games was because I got fat. 2009 NYE party I got on a scale and it said 201. That's when shit hit the fan and by May of 2010 I was 165. That year I spent at least 90 nights in Las Vegas lol....yes, there was a fuck ton of blow and hot women.

Was running around Vegas at one point trying to chase down my appetite

One stay was 16 nights at Planet Hollywood, started as a 3 night stay and I just extended every morning because I didnt want to go home. Was during a big break up.

But that sandwich place at PH was incredible. Earl of Sandwich. Best I've ever had of those chain types.

Went back 3 days later for a Buffett concert and ended up there for 21 days

I don't do break ups well

I cannot stand this commercial where it sounds like they've just ejaculated 20 times. Why make a commercial that is literally unbearable to sit through?

Oh it works but family started texting me things like they thought I was on death's doorstep
got to 129 at 36yrs of age had to wear gym shorts under my jeans to keep them up.
They were a 29 waist size.

shit is bad news

Was running around Vegas at one point trying to chase down my appetite

One stay was 16 nights at Planet Hollywood, started as a 3 night stay and I just extended every morning because I didnt want to go home. Was during a big break up.

But that sandwich place at PH was incredible. Earl of Sandwich. Best I've ever had of those chain types.

The Thanksgiving sandwich there is fire

The Thanksgiving sandwich there is fire
I seriously don't remember what I ate. It was always brought up to my room and no charge lol. Incredible sandwiches

The gambling, I pretty much broke even. The blow was $200/ball or $300/pure ball....that's fuzzy

Girl I was with was all pain pills so a different animal.

Looking it up, that 16 day bender I think the most I spent was for dinner for some random people

The subsequent 21 day bender I think the most I spent was $200 for some Chanel perfume for her birthday. We were at Pairs then. Seriously went there for a 3-day weekend after the crazy 16 day trip for a Jimmy Buffett concert and it turned into 21 days. Again, didn't want to be at home. Bad break up, Vegas cured all of that.

Back