***NFL In-Game Thread***

Only thing I missed today w the over and props was damn same game, fucking fish and jags pissed about 20 points away! Tua coulda had 2 tds if waddle punk ass didn’t get run down in open field!

I got ML parlay Tampa with Chargers

Only thing I fucked up live/at half was I took punk ass raiders +4.5 when it was 9-7 chargers ball, figured Minshew would keep it close in 4th, that ok I grabbed some Dallas -1.5 at 7-3 you could tell browns don’t wanna play for the weirdo rape guy. Took Seattle and over 2nd half. Cant win them all I suppose.

That int didn’t really help. 3 points would do but donks wouldn’t take a fg and Seattle not trying to score

This should have been a nightmare game for Dak but browns just don’t seem to care when that rapey guy playing qb,

I think Washington games could get sneaky high scoring moving forwards. Bowles was a tough matchup for Daniels out the gates, that offense will put up points as long he remains a willing runner to pick up 1st downs, the passing will get better and I don’t think the defense is stopping many ppl!

Someone wake BAR up to post his plays on the Lions games....need to fill in a few parlays here

For what it worth I have a bunch in parlays riding on over 52.5 I think it was? Something like that. So it will prob lose! lol. My fear is they start a bit slow and the second half sees scoring but just short, at some point there will be points getting put up, hoping it not a slow start to where I have to live bet more, I really don’t wanna: no interest hedging my day was good might as well let it ride!

Damn over tonight would pretty much double my day, shit I’m a little nervous now! Lol. Thing up to 54 so it being hammered. Can’t be having slow as starts here. At least one team gotta be scoring early, think I’d prefer lions jump out then rams offense goes into warp speed trailing by few scores late.

That bitch said bust and Dan cambell says “the only busting we do our nut on your face biatch!”

I’ll be releasing my new thread where I eliminate teams from the possibility of winning a SB. Months before mathematical.

Rams are close the way they dink and dunk. It’s just too many plays before guys get hurt. There’s too much risk for a 4 yard catch 10 times a drive over the middle over 17 games. It’s effective but literally half the team is always kneeling over.

I’ll be releasing my new thread where I eliminate teams from the possibility of winning a SB. Months before mathematical.

Rams are close the way they dink and dunk. It’s just too many plays before guys get hurt. There’s too much risk for a 4 yard catch 10 times a drive over the middle over 17 games. It’s effective but literally half the team is always kneeling over.
Where do the Steelers stand on that list

Campbell is definitely a cement head, having a pass play in mind with 15 seconds left on your own 20.

I like the song but there's never been a bigger let down than watching Chappel Roan on video

Made me puke

Back