***NFL In-Game Thread***

LA might not have 10 Chargers fans. What a waste having them there.
They have no business being in LA. I get the issues in SD, don't like them but Spanos is the worst owner in the league (yes, worse than Woody)

Sharing a stadium with the Rams is very second fiddle. At least move to Sacramento or something since SD didn't want to pass the initiative. No one cares about the Chargers and their ownership makes sure it stays that way.

They have no business being in LA. I get the issues in SD, don't like them but Spanos is the worst owner in the league (yes, worse than Woody)

Sharing a stadium with the Rams is very second fiddle. At least move to Sacramento or something since SD didn't want to pass the initiative. No one cares about the Chargers and their ownership makes sure it stays that way.
He might be the west coast Woody and just as bad but no one is worse than the Jets owner.

The whole league can play on an island in Bermuda for all I care, in fact I’d prefer that to them hustling free stadiums out of cities. Maybe we get lucky and everyone in charge the league get lost in the triangle!!

The whole league can play on an island in Bermuda for all I care, in fact I’d prefer that to them hustling free stadiums out of cities. Maybe we get lucky and everyone in charge the league get lost in the triangle!!
I'd binge watch that

FWIW I'm pro tax for stadiums but I'm a tourism major. It's vital to have big teams if you're a big time city.

That said I also believe the owner needs to play in good faith. The Snakes majority owner is a red ass from WV and thinks the city owes him everything. He can suck a dick. We need a new stadium (crazy to think it, I moved here in 1998 and that ball park was the new big thing lol). Not sure where a new stadium would be built, guy tried to play the "we aren't afraid to move" card and that flopped. There will always be baseball in Arizona, that bluff was so weak.

FWIW I'm pro tax for stadiums but I'm a tourism major. It's vital to have big teams if you're a big time city.

That said I also believe the owner needs to play in good faith. The Snakes majority owner is a red ass from WV and thinks the city owes him everything. He can suck a dick. We need a new stadium (crazy to think it, I moved here in 1998 and that ball park was the new big thing lol). Not sure where a new stadium would be built, guy tried to play the "we aren't afraid to move" card and that flopped. There will always be baseball in Arizona, that bluff was so weak.

I get having teams helps shit but these mfers come up w more ignorant ways to print money every other day, pretty sure they could foot their own bills and still be ok!

Reactions: KJ
I get having teams helps shit but these mfers come up w more ignorant ways to print money every other day, pretty sure they could foot their own bills and still be ok!
Yeah it's a fine line

Rental car tax here is through the roof but we have very limited public transportation so you pretty much need a car. That extra tax was part of the Cards' stadium initiative. Again, I'm ok with it, Fiesta Bowl and Super Bowl are massive revenue generators but Birdwill absolutely must chip in. Not sure how that actually breaks down for the Cards. He's not a cool owner but 10x better than his dad

Of all the awful shit browns have done bringing in and paying Watson gotta easily be the worst. Nobody trying to play for that dude. They be better off with Minshew and not even close

Of all the awful shit browns have done bringing in and paying Watson gotta easily be the worst. Nobody trying to play for that dude. They be better off with Minshew and not even close
Donks paying for the Steez season is also hilarious

BTW I've seen so much BS about Tomlin being on the hot seat. Whether you think he should be or not, it's irrelevant. They just signed him to a 3 year extension this off season. You aren't on the hot seat when the team extends you for three years. People love to say dumb shit.

BTW I've seen so much BS about Tomlin being on the hot seat. Whether you think he should be or not, it's irrelevant. They just signed him to a 3 year extension this off season. You aren't on the hot seat when the team extends you for three years. People love to say dumb shit.
Big-mouthed drama queens and remorseless sensationalists. Welcome to sports media

Nantz and Romo in LA for this game sounds like they really just want to be on the golf course

It's really not a good broadcast

Day 105 in a row of triple digit temps. People are angry. Dogs are barking. Cats are sleeping.

Looks like Friday the 13th is our projected 97 degree day

Thoughts and prayers are welcome

Romo sounds completely wasted and it should be encouraged to call Chargers/Raiders

One thing about Forest City...outside of tip who is a proud one, most people I've known who dealt drugs have made the journey to the rock n roll HOF and I haven't heard a bad thing about it. Never been to that city. I hear that it's a top ten food truck kinda place, pretty random.

I have spent the entire afternoon watching a 54 yard field goal and it simply doesn't get old

Skeletons in Lake Meade could be problematic late in the season. Cap accordingly.

Back