***NFL In-Game Thread***

The thing is, if Eberflus had been more conservative and taken the FG’s earlier in the game, they would have won.

The thing is, if Eberflus had been more conservative and taken the FG’s earlier in the game, they would have won.

Funny thing is, as soon as I saw Rivera refuse to put the ball in Wentz's hands on that third down I was extremely confident that Washington had lost the game. Damned if you do ...

The other thing is, I think the last two weeks we've learned exactly how bad these four teams are. No way you should be trusting Washington, Chicago, Indy, or Denver with your money against a good team. Just no way.

I feel for Riverboat Ron. In part because I do think the guy's a solid coach. But also because he probably did believe in Carson. Then Carson got there. And now, you can just watch by the playcalling. Ron knows. This team is fucked. Which means he's probably on his way out. Which means he's back to DC somewhere else next year. Meanwhile, he's had to overcome cancer just to suffer through this shit. Honestly, I'd be pissed too.

Ron knows what his primary job is, to deflect attention away from the owner. The product on the field may be terrible, but I actually give Ron a 50/50 chance of surviving this year. In a normal world you’d focus on the likely 4-12 record and say Rivera would be out, but the owner is so focused on holding on to his team, that he may want to keep Rivera around as a separate punching bag.

So I’ve hit Boyd and etfienne rec yards over already, looks like pickens having a bad day. Hard to say with duverney, Stephenson on good rush pace, Wilson jr not so much.

Never seen this before…

Adam Trautman just tore an acl or ruptured his Achilles going in motion pre snap
Did they confirm?

That looked horrible, maybe cause it happened when I was younger, but those non contact where you just feel something go and your body just goes feral position on ground is scary

Back