***NFL In-Game Thread***

Wentz 48.8 QB rating is crushing Fields' 37.7

What was Riverboat whining about this week?

9th grade, we had a guymove into district. An absolute beast, still friends with him today.
He told us at his old school there was a guy the click picked on. One day someone slipped Ex-lax in his drink at lunch. By afternoon practice, the kid was shitting himself on every hit.
The coach was aware of the chuckles and the scuttlebutt.
He sent the kid in and addressed the rest of the team saying," I don't know who did this, but you are gonna run until we find out. If not, we are all gonna run for a long time."
No one confessed and they ran for a loooooong time.

9th grade, we had a guymove into district. An absolute beast, still friends with him today.
He told us at his old school there was a guy the click picked on. One day someone slipped Ex-lax in his drink at lunch. By afternoon practice, the kid was shitting himself on every hit.
The coach was aware of the chuckles and the scuttlebutt.
He sent the kid in and addressed the rest of the team saying," I don't know who did this, but you are gonna run until we find out. If not, we are all gonna run for a long time."
No one confessed and they ran for a loooooong time.

Every 1960s Texas stereo type nailed

Press you going to the WTA finals in Ft Worth? I've only really paid attention to ATP, didn't know they did finals in the States

The funny thing is, both of these teams should want to lose. They’re terrible and should be fighting for draft position.

Imagine being an oc and having a qb that can't get the ball in the end zone once in 11 plays inside the ten. Most were actually inside the 5

Back