***NFL In-Game Thread***

O Linemen have it the worst, hardly move and have to pick up some linebacker or DB coming at them like a kamikaze

Is it Mixon who can’t find holes or cut, the OL that doesn’t block well, the coach with stupid calls, or the D who reads it well? Whatever it is it’s fucking ugly lol.

Is it Mixon who can’t find holes or cut, the OL that doesn’t block well, the coach with stupid calls, or the D who reads it well? Whatever it is it’s fucking ugly lol.
Bengals OL is notoriously awful at pass protection but what's underrated is just how shitty they are at run blocking too

Skill players galore, this isn't Mixon's fault

If you’re a medical professional in a city hosting a sporting event does your hospital have some sort of protocol in place for an incident that requires more than what the stadium medical facilities can provide?

For example, if someone gets really hurt during a bears home game there’s no way they get sent to cook county hospital, they’re getting sent to northwestern which is fairly close to the stadium, do they have an extra staff on call for this situation?

If you’re a medical professional in a city hosting a sporting event does your hospital have some sort of protocol in place for an incident that requires more than what the stadium medical facilities can provide?
In every major city there are probably up to 100 sporting events going on most days, from youth to adult

Outside of paying for some ambulances I dont think so

Not even sure if they have MRI machines at the stadium

Obviously any surgery is done at the hospital

You know what I mean.
I'm serious, doubt it's much

Think of how many minor hockey games are going on in say toronto every night in the winter

I bet they send way more kids to the hospital than a leaf game

Or a Friday night in Dallas vs a cowboys game

Actually cautiously optimistic with him at this point considering it seemed like a bad idea at first

He does his homework from what I've seen/heard
I liked him as a personality and in general think hes good

But first few weeks hes been surprised about certain guys who werent big in college who are good now

Csnt blame him, not many colour guys have to do 2 games in 3 days, prep is huge

McAfee said hes been offered commentary jobs but he couldnt do his daily show cause Thursday and Friday hed need for prep

I'm serious, doubt it's much

Think of how many minor hockey games are going on in say toronto every night in the winter

I bet they send way more kids to the hospital than a leaf game

Or a Friday night in Dallas vs a cowboys game
Just wondered if major sport leagues have some sort of deal in place.

I don’t wanna pump my own tires but my goodness I’ve been seeing the NFL board with amazing clarity so far this season.

I liked him as a personality and in general think hes good

But first few weeks hes been surprised about certain guys who werent big in college who are good now

Csnt blame him, not many colour guys have to do 2 games in 3 days, prep is huge

McAfee said hes been offered commentary jobs but he couldnt do his daily show cause Thursday and Friday hed need for prep
We get spoiled here although I rarely listen to radio

Pasch always gets some kind of key game on Sats w/ESPN but always has to be at the Cards game for radio on Sat. He has stated it's an all week prep for that doing a game on Saturday then calling one on Sunday. Seems like ESPN accommodates his schedule so it isn't crazy travel but still b2b days and he's always on point. This week doing the game in Tallahassee then Cards play in Charlotte Sunday so not a long flight, but he's got to bring it to both games every weekend.

Just wondered if major sport leagues have some sort of deal in place.

I don’t wanna pump my own tires but my goodness I’ve been seeing the NFL board with amazing clarity so far this season.

giphy.gif

Teddy B is a good serviceable backup. The Saints schedule he ripped that year was amazing. Great dude it seems.
I’m glad he got paid.

Not sure he was a ever a real starter, but A+ backup

Back