***NFL In-Game Thread***

Not sure if anyone has done the Lynchburg tour but did it in college, crazy that the Jack distillery is actually a couple miles away from the town and in a dry county. They couldn't even serve it there, was only lemonade after the tour but then drive into town and get your samples. Our tour guide lifted the lids off those vats and pretty sure he was getting high from the fumes.

Very good experience if you're in that area
A friend of mine said the same thing actually

Reactions: KJ
Does anyone else notice that when a receiver or running back goes out of bounds. The clock seems to start anywhere between 38 and 35 seconds of the 40nd clock. Why is it not always the same from Stadium to stadium?
No but really. If anyone has an answer I'd love to hear it I've been wondering for a long time now.

Not sure if anyone has done the Lynchburg tour but did it in college, crazy that the Jack distillery is actually a couple miles away from the town and in a dry county. They couldn't even serve it there, was only lemonade after the tour but then drive into town and get your samples. Our tour guide lifted the lids off those vats and pretty sure he was getting high from the fumes.

Very good experience if you're in that area
Why would you go to Lynchburg and not also stop in Charlottesville?

KC looks like they are ballin’

The one time we get the right teams
In SB either way. Like a Manning cast capping on the Bears…

Why would you go to Lynchburg and not also stop in Charlottesville?
Were on our way to Panama City for Spring Break and I think we got off the beaten track, not even sure how we ended up in Lynchburg. Think it was the year we went to Tallahassee for MM first rounds before going to the beach. Before I even had a fake or any of us did.

If kc loses this game remember that series after the int. They could have buried the Bengals right there.

lets play

E3ckDdj.jpg

Back