***NFL In-Game Thread***

I ended up hedging a bit…. Not for nearly what a smart bettor would though. Was able to make a few units overall on the 9er futures

I agree but it seems the guys I hate (Hussey, Cheffers, Blakeman) are always graded highest. Maybe it’s me lol
Gotta remember it's a completely different crew for head officials in the postseason

Would probably be a ton better if they just kept the entire crew together. This is not going to be a proud moment for the brass or Rob Lowe

So, everyone in world have the live betting open in anticipation of seeing Mahomes first scramble.........yes

"is there conclusive evidence it was a catch?" that is only question, not "where was official standing?"

If the call on the field was a touchdown it would stay a touchdown. Because the call on the field was incomplete it will be incomplete

Did CBS just bait the Chiefs into wasting a timeout with a poor choice of replays? The third replay right before the break clearly shows the ball rolling.

At least they got them a review. Fox’s shit broadcast didn’t even think for a second that Smith could have dropped that pass…

So Philly beat another teams breaks off.

Can’t. Wait.

Oh yeah. Looked a lil off..

Crown em
Did you even watch?

Niners threw one pass in the 2h, behind the line because they had no QB for 90% of the game

Not sure anyone would remotely be proud of that effort other than the broke down a good defense a couple times

Hard to call it much of a game

Did you even watch?

Niners threw one pass in the 2h, behind the line because they had no QB for 90% of the game

Not sure anyone would remotely be proud of that effort other than the broke down a good defense a couple times

Hard to call it much of a game

Yeah theh for sure didn’t beat the brakes off anyone. Purdy doesn’t get hurt they likely lose tbh

Reactions: KJ
Back