***NFL In-Game Thread***

Until the booze
I've only gotten it with beer and only had it that I know of maybe 5 times...so of course last year got diagnosed with excessive acid reflux and took some meds that actually started getting it at a higher level. Dropped those meds fast

Man, I love desert golf.
Local kid (Medford, OR), Dylan Wu, was a rookie last year on tour. Retained conditional status this year because he finished 150th, the last spot, and that was due to the LIV defectors. Would be Korn Ferry again, otherwise. Anyway, tied Nicklaus course record yesterday with 61 to climb into top 10. Not doing so well today -- even with a hole to go or so -- but kinda cool. Covered him since he was 13.

Local kid (Medford, OR), Dylan Wu, was a rookie last year on tour. Retained conditional status this year because he finished 150th, the last spot, and that was due to the LIV defectors. Would be Korn Ferry again, otherwise. Anyway, tied Nicklaus course record yesterday with 61 to climb into top 10. Not doing so well today -- even with a hole to go or so -- but kinda cool. Covered him since he was 13.

I know the name from last year...

Most definitely didn't realize the circumstances of him getting back on tour...

We know how some of these young guys get going on west coast and make a move. Hopefully that's him!

Very cool that you've covered him.

Reactions: KJ
Everyone please stop with “refund the money” from Burrow. 4 stadiums were selling tickets this week. Normally 3. Stfu Cincy

I know the name from last year...

Most definitely didn't realize the circumstances of him getting back on tour...

We know how some of these young guys get going on west coast and make a move. Hopefully that's him!

Very cool that you've covered him.
Yeah, his family and ours been members of the same club for a while. He was 3-under through 8 today but couldn't keep it going. Hoping for good things.

May be wishful thinking, but Purdy's dream run ends today....SF may still win, but his lucky charms are gone

It's very rare.

Phil broke it down upon rule change few years back.
Think it really has to do with how you putt

Guys that feed the ball to the whole I can't buy that it helps them but guys who are accustomed to the ol' standard of 3 feet past max...it could help them

I only do it for time these days but definitely prefer it out unless it's a long putt

I haven't seen figgy's breakdown

Think it really has to do with how you putt

Guys that feed the ball to the whole I can't buy that it helps them but guys who are accustomed to the ol' standard of 3 feet past max...it could help them

I only do it for time these days but definitely prefer it out unless it's a long putt

I haven't seen figgy's breakdown
Agree, I do what group wants generally.

Anything under 3 feet downhill I pull though.

Back