***NFL In-Game Thread***

Okay @rambler882 ... Bears home schedule is ridiculously easy, at first look.

Road schedule, NFC Norris gets AFC West so that hurts all of us.

Overall, manageble schedule.

Kc jax
Nyg Phi

Cin buf
Sf vs tomorro winner
Sunday is the breadwinner, no doubt.

Saturday night is interesting. Hurts just doesn't have a lot of reps the last month. Tough to get back to the machine they were. Neither regular season meeting will tell much, imo.

Why aren't the Bengals throwing a holy fit about the location of this game?
I saw you post this earlier. I feel like this was very quiet during all these decisions. Not even a coin flip?

Cincy was 1 behind them when MNF kicked off, right?

IMO, they were going to win that game, so tiebreaker.

I get it. They should of fought for this instead of just worrying about the coinflip possibility with Baltimore.

I saw you post this earlier. I feel like this was very quiet during all these decisions. Not even a coin flip?

I get it. They should of fought for this instead of just worrying about the coinflip possibility with Baltimore.

Seems Buffalo owes a little bit of class in return back to the Bengals imo

They were in a hard spot

Everyone would have crushed them publicly if they lobbied for it, undeservedly

They were in a hard spot

Everyone would have crushed them publicly if they lobbied for it, undeservedly
Absolutely.

I get that big time.

At same point, if I'm wrong, let me know. They announced the whole coin flip bullshit on Friday of week 18, right? His prognosis was much better at that point. Business is business, that was the time to bring it up.

Seems Buffalo owes a little bit of class in return back to the Bengals imo
I agree.

Buffalo flew out of town as their star WR was Ubering to the hospital. They took away any chance of a finish within those days. I get it.

Things have worked out well for them.

Again, I think Cincinnati was winning that game. So, AFC would have been ..

KC
CIN
BUF

Buffalo has somehow turned this into a home game next week and a neutral after that on turf, if they win.

Unprecedented issue, but curious why this matchup was passed over.

I mean, the league was willing to do a coinflip for a division.

I rarely watch these pre-game clusters. Did not realize Buck's wife was employed by Disney.

She looks like she is wearing Firestone tires.
Tough to watch any pregame.

It's honestly been years, but 2020 turned me off to even college GameDay.

8:15 I'm on to Manningcast.

I might actually listen to regular broadcast as game gets later. I tend to drift from the actual action for bits during the Manningcast.

for the last 20 yrs

If you want to see what might work for people like us, the guys on "Follow the Money" spoke to this very same thing.

"Quit hiring ex-players and ex-coaches...."
Find a group of Twitter/forum joe blow cappers

10x better.

I walked on a flight from DFW to LAX awhile back and Aikman was in first class. He bought 2 seats so he had an extra.I was in the process of reading a book on the Cowboys that he saw. Invited me to sit down and had a Coors Lite with him. (His call not mine. But the beauty of being in 1st class and getting served early) Nice guy and a thrill for a nothing like me. But what I'll always remember is the size of his hands and his head. You never really think about the latter but he was / is just a giant man. Doesn't really come over as such on the air but that he is.

I walked on a flight from DFW to LAX awhile back and Aikman was in first class. He bought 2 seats so he had an extra.I was in the process of reading a book on the Cowboys that he saw. Invited me to sit down and had a Coors Lite with him. (His call not mine. But the beauty of being in 1st class and getting served early) Nice guy and a thrill for a nothing like me. But what I'll always remember is the size of his hands and his head. You never really think about the latter but he was / is just a giant man. Doesn't really come over as such on the air but that he is.
Awesome story.

I love that he bought extra seats.

Back