***NFL In-Game Thread***

Need to get fields to at least league average completion %

Cant win with less than 200 yards passing per game in the league either, he did it twice this year

If I were them, I'd see what fields gets ya and take Hall
Harsh, but you ride Fields. If he develops into some nice passing(get him a super solid Kamara type or something like that) and his run threat. It could be some NFC Champ games a bunch. Gotta be legit throw threat obviously

Harsh, but you ride Fields. If he develops into some nice passing(get him a super solid Kamara type or something like that) and his run threat. It could be some NFC Champ games a bunch. Gotta be legit throw threat obviously
How often you gets 1st overall with a qb this polished? Once a decade even if you're bad?

fields to me still a coin toss at best

Fields has had awful OL and worst WR in league. He will be better passing when they buy OT and get more wr. Claypool deal set them back. So bad. Hated it immediately when found out was their pick not BAL

Fields has had awful OL and worst WR in league. He will be better passing when they buy OT and get more wr. Claypool deal set them back. So bad. Hated it immediately when found out was their pick not BAL

He’s just so inaccurate. I remember watching him in the red zone this year miss bunnies

Fields might be a GUY

I just doht see how this year proved anything and people think hes a guy now

Hes so inaccurate

Hes so bad late in games

1 game over 208 yards passing

I'd rather have kenny

Back