***NFL In-Game Thread***

Prime thing been in the works awhile.

None of this is breaking news tonight.

The delay sucks.
Makes live betting worthless. And on the phone it makes watching the game worthless. As in I will be watching on some shitty app.

The delay is like 6 seconds. I haven’t had cable for years and I’ve been losing money on live bets for years

If it requires cutting the cord or an HDMI cable it simply won't exist in my life.
This just requires opening up Amazon on your TV and watching the game.

Trust me, I hate this movement but this one isn't that bad.

Watching LOTR directly after this and I just ordered a frame for my new painting

Amazon OWNS ME

Confirmed from a source.

1:35

Strange things for me but I’m so used to delays - I put my phone on do not disturb during Steelers games or whatever. Sometimes if I’m at a live event I get worried about getting an update about the game on the phone before I get to see the play. It’s insane

have a kid. It will turn into 50 orders/month. The cardboard is out of control here, but at least I can make a decent fort out of it.
You driving that kid around in the s class? I’m worried about getting piss on my 7 series

KJ, are you 85 or 45 man? Come on lol. Resisting this kind of stuff is silly - there are obvious annoyances never present in our olden day classic tech I get that. But evolution has allowed us some pretty awesome opportunities. Prime example, being able to converse with you lunatics from far and wide all over the globe.

Back