***NFL In-Game Thread***

It can

Geno smith started multiple prime time games last year, they were worse than this
I remember him taking the Steelers to OT.

Seattle arguably better across the board on offense than Dallas with the exception of QB. Their defense is not good though.

Wonder how tight Amazon will be with their stream on Thursday.....was pretty easy to find games today online. An actual streaming service might have better security.

Van Der Esch has poor instincts. They gash the Boys running left two times in a row so on Lenny's third run he guesses at a hole on the right side and Lenny picks up 12 easy.

Havent followed any nfl in a couple years. Read a couple opinions on tonights game. Both offenses will be weak but Dallas D a top unit. Dallas QB said he feels great. Brady missing time due to marital problems. I take Dallas +2.

I turn game on I see Evans...I see Brady....I see Julio Jones...I see Fournette.

And now once again I see my account to zero.

Dak has no rhythm with any of these guys. Maybe they should've played in the preseason.
my brother brought up a point that some teams played their starters , KC, Buffalo, and look better than those that didn't.
He doesn't gamble.

Amazing how many guys fail to catch the ball even before getting hit. Fehoko wasn't catching that even if no one had been on him.

my brother brought up a point that some teams played their starters , KC, Buffalo, and look better than those that didn't.
He doesn't gamble.
I noted what every team did in the preseason thread. I'll try to push that forward in the what are we learning thread.

Just don’t understand it’s place as a staffer at a sporting event. Find another “way of life” and insert it there, it wouldn’t make sense either.

Just don’t understand it’s place as a staffer at a sporting event. Find another “way of life” and insert it there, it wouldn’t make sense either.
I'll remember that I can't be who I am at a sporting event. How should I dress exactly?
Next time I see a cashier with a nose ring, I'll reach over and pull it out because that's not the correct way of life for a cashier.

Resulting to violence seems on par with what you got going on lol. Sorry about the cowboy hat thing man.

Back