***NFL In-Game Thread***

Has to be the biggest talking point for the heads tomorrow no?
It was a terribly coached game by Taylor. Not challenging the first Chase goal line catch. A sluggish first half basically because it was the first action their guys saw all pre and regular season, and then the special teams miscues.

There's going to be a ton to overreact to from today, and maybe I sound old, but I honestly think having one meaningful preseason game matters.

Those teams that sit their starters and just roll into the season, or the teams who have to use the three games now to get looks at too many guys. I'm not sold on it.

There's going to be a ton to overreact to from today, and maybe I sound old, but I honestly think having one meaningful preseason game matters.

Those teams that sit their starters and just roll into the season, or the teams who have to use the three games now to get looks at too many guys. I'm not sold on it.
Huge concern round here

What little respect I had for JJ Twatt has gone to absolute ZERO. That guy is NOT a winner.
I’d be irate if I had the misfortune of being his teammate.

What little respect I had for JJ Twatt has gone to absolute ZERO. That guy is NOT a winner.
I’d be irate if I had the misfortune of being his teammate.
Because he paid for that funeral so the fan didn't have to sell his memorabilia? Seems smart.

T
He’s sitting out because a peck injury
TJ tore his today and out for the season

Real people in Houston reaped the benefits of his fundraising for hurricane relief. Kinda makes me not care about him sitting out today.

Pecs are like hammies and calves for me. Only get worse when you try them. Not even sure how you tackle a beast with a pec injury

I don't even go into that local thing with JJ, he hasn't really done anything noteworthy here. What he did for people of Houston is simply not common. Guess I see it more because many FB friends are in Houston but he raised a ton for hurricane relief there. Good dude that doesn't have to be.

Go Vikes!

Little too early in the 4th quarter for Carr to go long. They've been driving pretty well in the second half until that int

Great to see Everitt find the EZ. Nice to bang at least one prop. Mixon not scoring hurt my feelings

I used to complain that Carr got rid of the ball too quickly, now I'm going to complain that he holds the ball too long. Christ

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Alcaraz winning the Open reminds me how incredible it was when Boris won Wimby. Great stuff!

Back