***NFL In-Game Thread***

7-3 Browns.

Allen looking sharp. Hopefully the defense has settled in. Looks like they are prepared to load up on Chubb and make anyone else beat them. Poyer already make 2 great plays he's back baby

Gilliam killed that drive. Allen is in his head, I might be on them 2nd half anyway. Have to see what the D does here though.

WHat kind of stupid play design in Houston where you play action to your RB and then dump it to him a second later before he's even past the line of scrimmage. Just hand him the effing ball.

Who is the moron in the Bills game saying to punt it instead of having a top 5 kicker indoors kick it from 56? ITS INDOORS

If you want to see a sell. This Ravens game is just that. Refs blow a scoop and score dead. Then blow a TD back with a hold. And up 2 scores Lamar takes a 10 yard sack to knock them out of FG range.

Fuck sakes jets

Zero chance either team was getting 7 in offense, losing spread cause of a punt return td

New york football a rough day

Browns kick the extra point fuck you guys! Lmao doesn't matter for me personally, I already wrote up and bet on the double-digit spread earlier in the week, just I had to do a five-pick article on Thursday and I took the Browns +7.5.

Back