*** NFL Championship Week/All Sports In-Game ***

Why would he be ejected for the cleats and not simply fined like he was last year for some green cleats?

i know that Illinois isn't doing shit if the announcer isnt excited

hes openly cheering for them

halftime in Africa

ive taken the time to educate myself in Cape Verde while watching them play

I think I might want to go to Cape Verde

Because I think they are trying to send him a message. He never listens

Sure, but they can't just make up rules as they go along. Unless they're something in the CBA or the rules where someone can be ejected for wearing a certain color cleat, they can't possibly be serious with the threat of an ejection.

Sure, but they can't just make up rules as they go along. Unless they're something in the CBA or the rules where someone can be ejected for wearing a certain color cleat, they can't possibly be serious with the threat of an ejection.

I think it's already been proven that ole Rog does whatever the fuck Rog wants to do

Tom Pelissero@TomPelissero <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 1m1 minute ago</small>
NFL got into it a few years ago with #Bears WR Earl Bennett, who kept wearing orange cleats, kept getting fined for uniform violations.

Tom Pelissero@TomPelissero <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 3m3 minutes ago</small>
Bennett said he was told the fines would increase, eventually "they are going to call delay of game and maybe kick me out of the game."

Lynch has been fined once for his cleats...seems a big stretch they can eject him w/o going through the escalating fines they did with Bennett.

I doubt Petey is too happy about this right now....would imagine he'd have found out if an ejection is even possible, and if/when he finds out it's not he tells Marshawn to wear the cleats.

Back