*** NFL Championship Week/All Sports In-Game ***

I like how "sharps" hated Colts all year and supposedly bet against them last as well. Now all of sudden, "sharps" supposedly on Colts this week against a Patriots team who is looking like the best team in the league right. I'm not buying any of this.

I like how "sharps" hated Colts all year and supposedly bet against them last as well. Now all of sudden, "sharps" supposedly on Colts this week against a Patriots team who is looking like the best team in the league right. I'm not buying any of this.[/QUOT

game has blowout potential

Tom Crean has his team ready. Thought Illini was on the verge of blowing their doors off but Crean tore into his group after the stoppage

Indy up 1 now wow

Im pretty confident that if that drunk Dana Jacobson was a male, she wouldn't have a job right now. Shocked she's doing high profile NFL reporting still. Sad

Pats might blow them out today but Seattle looks like the best team right now IMO. Pats were fortunate to win last week.

I dont think Seattle played great last week. If Newton doesn't throw that pick 6 and scores in the redzone, that's a whole different game. CAR dominated both lines of scrimmage most of the game.

May go small on Wilson to rush for most yards in both. Champ gms. I think it's +1000, gotta double check it

Im pretty surprised to see so many people counting out the best QB in the league. It seems like the Seahawks already won this game.

It went from loud music all afternoon to a fight between the couple that had the cops called to back to loud bass shaking my bedroom at 3am-4am

Stuckey @Stuckey2 · 2h2 hours ago

Bencic pendingWTA R1:Rogowska +140Zheng +112Bacsinszky -115Watson -111Giorgi +130Krunic +120Siniakova +111McHale -118Vika/Gajdo
<b class="ProfileTweet-fullname u-linkComplex-target" data-aria-label-part="">0 replies0 retweets153 favorites<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply js-tooltip" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" title="Reply" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Reply</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton is-disabled js-disableTweetAction js-actionButton js-actionRetweet js-tooltip" disabled="" data-modal="ProfileTweet-retweet" type="button" style="color: rgb(225, 232, 237); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Retweet</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionFavorite js-tooltip" title="Favorite" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Favorite153</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-tooltip js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" title="More" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;">More</button>

</b>

Stuckey @Stuckey2 · 2h2 hours ago

ATP R1:Kuznetsov -130Kavcic -133Querrey +107Kokkinakis +3.5Half: Youzhny +450

Back