*** NFL Championship Week/All Sports In-Game ***

Thanks.. I've been watching this line all week. Too much media hype on Rodgers calf. Hopefully things work in our favor. Taking a 9 point dog in any championship game is hard to pass in itself

Thanks.. I've been watching this line all week. Too much media hype on Rodgers calf. Hopefully things work in our favor. Taking a 9 point dog in any championship game is hard to pass in itself

No hype at all. Did you watch Rodgers real well last game? The guy really is hurt. No way that healed in a week. Seattle is going to have Rodgers on his ass a lot!

No hype at all. Did you watch Rodgers real well last game? The guy really is hurt. No way that healed in a week. Seattle is going to have Rodgers on his ass a lot!
He's hurt but is still good enough to make plays

Seattle defense might look like it's got 13 guys out there this week unless Rodgers somehow becomes as mobile as he normally is

I had a large bet on GB last week expecting that shit to be smoke and mirrors but I was the fool

I'm not saying he isn't hurt, I just feel like the talking heads pound it in your head to take all of your confidence in him away.

I'm not saying he isn't hurt, I just feel like the talking heads pound it in your head to take all of your confidence in him away.

Rodgers is fine.....this is going to be a battle......CLink work 6 imo.....Hawks -2.5 on neutral......line is a coin flip........and I am hoping it comes up Hawks

Back