NCAAF Week 1

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
Only posting my single games here but have played 2 teasers to get this season kicked off as well:

Miami OVER 22.5 1st Half
Miami -19 1st Half

North Texas -14
Alabama-9.5 2nd Half
Villanova+17
NOVA+25.5/PSU+1.5/EWU+36.5 10pt TEASER x2 games
ND-19.5/Toledo+34.5/OSU-2.5 10pt TEASER
SMU +6
Tulsa +4.5
Buffalo +35
Toledo +24

Washington St +16
UCF -14 1st Half
Fresno -10 (-120)
USC -13 (-138) 1st Half
Louisville/FSU ML 2.83/1

5/6 of them I payed (-120) for the .5 pt early in the week. BOL to everyone this season, hope I can be of help to the forum again. Last 2 years I have focused more on NFL forum. Its easier to cap for me.

Last edited:
Traditionally a chalky player in NCAAF but the landscape last 4-5 years has been otherwise. The reason I backed off and did NFL and very well. Time off and watching the game from a different perspective is what I needed. I'm hoping these games are the right dogs barking.

Yeah Troy! Great seeing you bro! Good looking card, BOL! Look forward to chatting. :cheers:

Hope you get a nice bounce-back today, Troy, to make your Week 1 a good one. Enjoy the season, amigo!!

Stacy coley with the 2 drops. Tough for the kid. Don't think he payed much after that. Also perryman with the dropped pick 6. I had canes 1st half as well. Tons of missed opptys.

big teaser cashed and bama fucks me.

very conservative play calling barring a pick six or fumble return i'll finish thus far 6-1 today with wazzu and ntex left

gl guys

Back