• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

MACtion with Marsski (week 1 All Hallows Eve)

Greed is good!!

Thanks for pointing this guy out @Marsski , never woulda hit my radar without reading your stuff! I just made it a little better cashing 80+ amd 100+!!!!! We make a good team!!
Congrats brother, I'm jelly I didn't jump on it. I missed most of the game but saw 2-7 run wild at the end

Congrats brother, I'm jelly I didn't jump on it. I missed most of the game but saw 2-7 run wild at the end

I had such a big play on Eovaldi out total in the WS I didn’t see a second of this. I saw he had 35ish in 1st qrtr but only bout 40 closing in on half, thought you for sure nailed the 52.5 but had no clue after that (of course I hated thinking you had 52 in bag as I’ve lost several this year where I went to half needing 5-10 rushor receiving yards and never got! Those are pretty annoying! Lol). Anyways it wasn’t till after WS was over and noticed my account was higher than expected and thought “oh shit, our rb must have did his thing! “ lol. Nothing like a extra 300ish off 50 in risk! I did 30 on the 80+ that was +370 I think, then just 20 on 100+ which paid the lovely 180!! This strategy has been pretty good to me. Obviously I don’t do it a ton but I find a few every week I feel like the matchup/situation dictates a much bigger game. Also I feel like I have far more that go way over when I hit or they don’t get original number anyways! I’m a sucker for the plus money, not often I get 9–1 tho! They basically begged me to take a small shot on the 100+!!

I owe ya one bro, never woulda played without your write-up, after seeing you on him I just did little more work, once you told me the other back wasn’t a threat to take the Carriys I knew we had one worth swinging for fences on! They lazy and just lined his average basically but we knew this game set up for him to go way above his norm! I love when a plan comes together! I know nothing bout these mac teams so just keep clueing me in when we get a favorable matchup! I’ll have 1-2 on Saturday for us!

Back