*****NCAAF Week #1 In-Game*****

who cares about conference? why do you refer to a conference as "us"?

I would hope everyone in whatever conference my team is in sucks balls, loses every game. I just don't understand "our conference" types, you should hope they all fall flat on their dicks

And everything so far today has been absolutely shit, except Michigan

LOL Now its who cares about conference. After all day everyone in here was ragging on the SEC.

who cares about conference? why do you refer to a conference as "us"?

I would hope everyone in whatever conference my team is in sucks balls, loses every game. I just don't understand "our conference" types, you should hope they all fall flat on their dicks

And everything so far today has been absolutely shit, except Michigan
:rofl:

you aint stopped by yessirs thread in a minute

Who's everyone?

You blame ANYONE for getting this shit brand of football shoved down our gullets? Shove the other shit as well. It's why preseason rankings are trash, nothing was impressive today, yet "YOU" somehow have an advantage that others don't, the numbers beside "your" team names

Shit was trash today, don't say otherwise, other than Georgia. And well the Gators.

And congrats on your triumph twink

I miss nbafan to come in and tell us how Rutgers was the most dominant team of the weekend right about now

Chris Peterson gotta be throwing up in his mouth with this QB play. Gonna take some time to get his guys and system in place.

What's steaming?

Only wager I'd advocate this evening is Baylor team total over in every way imaginable

Petty on national tv, hype the Heisman ManUK

Won't be surprised if they get the over by themselves

Back