*****NCAAF Week #1 In-Game*****

Maybe a homer pick but I'm taking Arizona -23.5 tomorrow. UNLV lost a lot in the front 7 on defense and have to replace a 1200 yard RB and a QB that had a solid season last year w/ a juco transfer making his 1st D-1 start on the road vs a Pac 12 squad.

Last year Arizona had a massive speed and size advantage in beating UNLV on the road 58-13 and I just don't see UNLV making up that difference even with Arizona also breaking in a new QB and RB as well.

Like UA tomorrow as well, only thing as devil's advocate is it will be UNLVs GOY, but I doubt that means much by the 3rd qtr

I took over 34.5 2H Wazzou-Rutgers...neither team seemed able to stop the other in the 2Q as each team had 2 TD drives over 75 yards long

RichRod should have some fun tomorrow night

Your question bones, how is AZ? Hot and muggy as fuck these last couple weeks, got mosquito bites for the first time since I've live here

RichRod should have some fun tomorrow night

Your question bones, how is AZ? Hot and muggy as fuck these last couple weeks, got mosquito bites for the first time since I've live here
seriously? i had no idea they were in AZ

Dont know if we talked...was in Scottsdale in February and walked some mountain trail...wife was trying to kill me. Can't remember name of it but its some popular spot near Four Seasons.

manuk going get a couple hours of sleep before the south africa/zimbabwe match..

btw, you have a play on that?

Ah probably Pinnacle Peak, did that once

never had skeeters here before but lots of rain the last couple weeks, funkin wankers all of em

never had skeeters here before but lots of rain the last couple weeks, funkin wankers all of em

someone told me that there were some out here last weekend. I was like you are fucking crazy, maybe they are right

seriously? i had no idea they were in AZ

Dont know if we talked...was in Scottsdale in February and walked some mountain trail...wife was trying to kill me. Can't remember name of it but its some popular spot near Four Seasons.

Likely Pinnacle Peak...thats a nice moderate trail.

Just jumpin in all over the place.......Wazzu -6.5 2nd in a big way for me....last trip to Phoenix, I did Camelback (motherfukker).....start drinking tomorrow at 2 pm (P) and sober up sometime on Monday........like x-mas eve

that was it...I'm 56 and just not in shape...proud of myself did the whole thing. Like I said, wife trying to make me stroke out...failed

Just jumpin in all over the place.......Wazzu -6.5 2nd in a big way for me....last trip to Phoenix, I did Camelback (motherfukker).....start drinking tomorrow at 2 pm (P) and sober up sometime on Monday........like x-mas eve
:shake: on all accounts

I have a buddy that did Camelback back to back days this week and does Squaw Peak on the regular, treats it like a competition. Brags about how many guys he passes and none pass him, I just laugh

I don't hike but maybe need to take it up, just not my cup o tea. Great trails around here though

In fact Pinnacle Peak has really been my only hike, did it on Sunday morning after going to Phoenix Open all day on Saturday at 16

Fucking dogged it, brutal. Prolly in better shape now though

I have a buddy that did Camelback back to back days this week and does Squaw Peak on the regular, treats it like a competition. Brags about how many guys he passes and none pass him, I just laugh

I don't hike but maybe need to take it up, just not my cup o tea. Great trails around here though

Ah man great exercise that isn't dull or boring due to the views. Camelback is a bitch but worst of all was trying to find a parking spot. I use to love Papago Park a lot less crowded and man it is just gorgeous.

Ah man great exercise that isn't dull or boring due to the views. Camelback is a bitch but worst of all was trying to find a parking spot. I use to love Papago Park a lot less crowded and man it is just gorgeous.

I'm so far North it's just work getting to the trails, going to Camelback would be like a night out. Papago even more so, I like Papago though. North Mtn would be much easier for me to get to, and I guess Piestewa (Squaw) wouldn't be too much work

I'm so far North it's just work getting to the trails, going to Camelback would be like a night out. Papago even more so, I like Papago though. North Mtn would be much easier for me to get to, and I guess Piestewa (Squaw) wouldn't be too much work

Piestewa is a serious hike that has some great views.

If your up North then forget about trying South Mountain...might as well be Tucson

Back