*****NCAAF Week #1 In-Game*****

I wonder if ASU is Graham's final destination or will he try to jump to the NFL next

Could, not sure he'd be real successful at that level

How fucking stupid is it that the Cards and Chargers played tonight, just to play again for real in week 1? What's the point? No one showed anything, and field goals are what you get.

That is dumb...think the NFL would be better served by dropping to 2 preseason games but no way in hell owners ever give up a profitable preseason home game

Wazzou marches down the field for a TD

38-34 WSU

Not surprisingly you can spell Washington State Cougars and Rutgers Scarlet Knights without a D

Wazzou marches down the field for a TD

38-34 WSU

Not surprisingly you can spell Washington State Cougars and Rutgers Scarlet Knights without a D
so tired and intoxicated I had to read this 3 times to understand what the hell it meant

OK TD here by Rutgers...WSU ties it up to Force OT.

Then WSU gets the ball first ...goes for 2 and gets it...gets a stop and wins by 8 to cover

Easy TD for Rutgers

Be surprised if WSU doesn't score again, but this is arena football

Rutgers make a play on D...gets a well earned victory 3000 miles from home

Wow Capone 4-1 when Rutgers was only down 4...nice play

Vandy is shit, SEC East is shit, Georgia and Mizzou should battle for it, I can't buy FLA and Scary, oh my

SEC West should be unbelievable

Pretty big win by Georgia indeed. I also got some bets in too.
smile4.png

Married grown ass men playing 2star future rental car managers ain't fair

hahahahahaha good point

I remember being in college and going and playing ball against guys in their late 20s/early 30s and you quickly learn about grown ass man strength

Back