*****NCAAF Week #1 In-Game*****

4th preseason games are just unwatchable, and they charge full price for this shit

Br@ss all that rain, can't imagine people wanting to bet big chalk with such a late start now

What did the total do? Could be a real shitfest

Total just went down a couple. (50.5). That is one hellacious line move though. I got it at 16.5 last week. I had to double check my ticket to be sure!

I'm watching Logan Thomas in the 2nd quarter on TV, can't imagine paying NFL ticket prices to watch that fuck

twinkie will you enter this NFL handicapping contest for $50, you probably have that stuck between your cushions in your couch right now

twinkie will you enter this NFL handicapping contest for $50, you probably have that stuck between your cushions in your couch right now
i do but i know i would just be burning it

the reason i dont play many things here....I feel bad not participating etc...and burning it

Vandys best player is the punter

Bedtime,near 5 am

GL fellas:shake:

image.php

wish bedtime was near here mate

games been kinda boring tonight, need a good game

I'll give an opinion bones, not betting myself, these first couple weeks are just a fun watch for me most of the time

I'll give an opinion bones, not betting myself, these first couple weeks are just a fun watch for me most of the time
I usually do same thing...but in 'the country' solo no wife so i tailed a few things. I am up slightly thx to Ole Miss 2H

Back