NCAAF In-Game Thread

Fuck I have a lot of money on the side at +14 and +12, but I have the ML parlayed with last week's GT's moneyline win. Why would he slide????????????

Why go for it with three timeouts plus two-minute warning? Literally 4th and 16. Ridiculously stupid
They weren't getting the ball back with this defense that's being played, might as well give it a try to hold them to a FG, kick it away that's game over anyway.

All it did was fuck the spread which I have but I don't have a problem for a coach to do that

If it was pros I'd have that problem but Stanford wasn't getting three stops in a row, it woulda just run out the clock. I guess in theory at least they got the ball back now lol. Go down and kick a FG

Unduly harsh on my end. I'll clarify.

Sanders may be fine person. His schtick and act became tiresome, some time ago.

It's fair to say you can draw a line between the two.
Oh. Ok got it. He seems to have some pretty solid values? Though I get that his persona and cockiness can be off putting

UGA/Clemson looks exactly like previous ones. Rock fight.
Dabo knows how to coach in these games. And unlike most of UGA's opponents the lsat few seasons, Clemson isn't intimidated. I think they'll still need a turnover or 2 to win. I trust Beck more than Klubnik to put together a few scoring drives

Louisville almost making things more complicated than necessary with their play calling vs Austin Peay as they should be able to score 6 pretty much every time they have the ball, but trying to be too cute at times.

Back