NCAAF 19/20 Bowl Thread

This is what I did in confidence pool. I spent more time clicking buttons than thinking about my picks or strategy. Highest to lowest:

App State
Pitt
LSU
Florida
ULL
UCF
Ohio
Bama
Penn State
Auburn
UNC
SMU
Ariz St
Ga St
Cinci
Buffalo
Miami
Tulane
Washington
WKU
Cal
Ga St
UGA
Ohio St
Tennessee
Wash St
Wisconsin
Utah
Iowa
Miss St
Mich St
Iowa St
K St
Kentucky
BYU
Ark St
Kent St
CMU
NC ATT
Clemson/Ohio St Winner

The are straight up, not ATS
So by that it appears smu is your best bet of bowl season?

I would generally say that if you aren’t betting until day of, I’m probably the wrong guy to tail. I personally prob wouldn’t play -7 for much but I think it wins

Glad I tailed you at -3.5 haha! But all those suspensions got me greedy for more lol

CK...besides CMU (and I inferred you like them because you picked them SU); you like any other dogs today? FIU? UAB at +17 or better?

Last edited:
CK...besides CMU (and I inferred you like them because you picked them SU); you like any other dogs today? FIU? UAB at +17 or better?
I actually really don’t like CMU too much, I played them as a contrarian pick in the contest because SDSU was super chalky and it should be close and low scoring. I don’t like any of the dogs today, I would say CMU is most likely to upset of the days games

It’s one of my favorites, for sure. Especially now that we see they will be without 2 starting WR, NFL TE, and starting RB.

Pretty good evidence of what a pain in the ass bowl games can be!! You one of best ncaafb cappers I know of, you liked them before all those suspensions, yet team who’s coach bolts and has all the nonsense turns out to be the unquestionably more motivated team after line shooting up over a td, go freaking figure.

Only reason I wasn’t with ya’ll cause i didn’t play early and just can’t bring myself to bet into a line that has moved that much regardless of reason. Actually saved me on Marshall today as well. Leaned them all week but didn’t love enough to grab early, by Monday morning it had dropped from +17.5 to 15, line move saved me from myself again!!

Anyways always enjoy reading your thread, thanks as always for taking the time!

Gl rest of bowl season and merry Xmas to you and yours!!

Yep, bowl season is tough. It’s a good reminder every year that I shouldn’t spend too much time or energy capping them.

Prop:

Matt Bushman over 3 rec -120

The reason I don’t like nba reg season cause I feel it more motivational than numbers based., suppose I shouldn’t like bowls either since I’ve always said motivational capping the weakest part of my game. I find it next to impossible to figure out who cares and who doesn’t, lol:,

Ever took a position on Eastern Michigan?

Another game I feel like Pitt rolls if they motivated at all. I don’t think a Mac team can deal with a defensive front 7 like panthers but who knows if panthers care about being there?

Props:

Branden Mack over 4.5 catches -120
Branden Mack over 64.5 rec yards -120

Cody White over 5 catches -120
Cody White over 69.5 rec yards -120

Dru Brown under 215.5 pass yards -114
Dru Brown under 20.5 completions -114
Dillon Stoner over 62.5 rec yards -114
Isaiah Spiller over 14.5 carries -118

Where were you able to get the Brown props, CK? Unfortunately, not seeing anything available for him at any of my 4 books.

OK... They must've taken em down. I checked about 10-15 minutes after you posted em here. Only QB props they had/have on that game are for Mond. Nothing for any Okie St QBs.

OK... They must've taken em down. I checked about 10-15 minutes after you posted em here. Only QB props they had/have on that game are for Mond. Nothing for any Okie St QBs.
Unfortunately, books tend to pull stuff down when they get hit or some even void players bets from time to time. Someone posted a few days ago a book straight up voided their bet for pretty much no good reason. There really doesn’t seem to be rhyme nor reason with offshore books. Domestic books legally can’t void bets they book, but many offshores do as they please.

That kid is a gangster
HUGE mistake not taking him in that LSU class

He makes Kary Vincent look like trash

He shoulda been a Tiger

Thought it was finally gonna go over the number with 3+ minutes left on the 27 yd chip shot FG....... Nope.

Very strange 2nd after a 21-20 score at halftime.

Sorry bout the Brown props, gang. All the reports that Sanders was 100% were clearly false. Only gotten one snap so far and was essentially writhing in hand pain after a non contact run outta bounds on third down.

Sorry bout the Brown props, gang. All the reports that Sanders was 100% were clearly false. Only gotten one snap so far and was essentially writhing in hand pain after a non contact run outta bounds on third down.
I doubt many people got this, I was on betonline when you posted and the line had already been pulled.

Also don't apologize

Back