***NCAAB/NCAAF/NFL/NBA 11/17-11/24 Sippin on Tea In-game***

ok…well that my be one of the worst calls ever…and after the "roughing the passer" call, nothing you can do

what could even be the defense for calling that a catch? seriously...
he never had possession until he was OOB. and if he did right when the ball was caught he lost it when he hit the ground and rolled out. such bullshit.

maybe they are rewarding Tom Benson for his donation by helping him win this game.

I'm going to unfollow about half of the people I follow on Twitter after this Ferguson stuff. some people are unbelievably ignorant.

he never had possession until he was OOB. and if he did right when the ball was caught he lost it when he hit the ground and rolled out. such bullshit.

maybe they are rewarding Tom Benson for his donation by helping him win this game.

This is probably true.

yeah…he had possession for a moment and then clearly was loose as he went ob…oh welll

if i was the Ravens I would just keep running until they stop it

yeah…he had possession for a moment and then clearly was loose as he went ob…oh welll

if i was the Ravens I would just keep running until they stop it

If anything it should have been a pick after the review.

why? what are they saying about it?
I'm ok if you agree or disagree on whether to indict. what I can't stand is these people that make blanket statements about what went on in the grand jury room, etc. It's a grand jury, it's supposed to be secret. Bunch of other stuff too but this comes to mind first.

that was a weak play by that safety. he should be ashamed. he could have knocked the ball down or drilled the receiver, he did none.

al toon's son playing WR…that is great

do you remember Beckett magazine? the one for finding the value of football cards back in the day..

In the back of the mag each month they had a reader-submitted, customized card that some chap would alter with a sharpie, etc..

Al Toon was transformed into "Car-Toon." That's what I think of everytime I hear that name.

do you remember Beckett magazine? the one for finding the value of football cards back in the day..

In the back of the mag each month they had a reader-submitted, customized card that some chap would alter with a sharpie, etc..

Al Toon was transformed into "Car-Toon." That's what I think of everytime I hear that name.

haha, yup i always read Beckett, but for baseball

Back