***NCAAB/NCAAF/NFL/NBA 11/17-11/24 Sippin on Tea In-game***

Again, the stats say otherwise, when you're on the 1 yd line. Of course after the other team scores it's easy to say they should've kicked a FG.

When you're struggling, you take the points. It helps the team mentally.

Again, the stats say otherwise, when you're on the 1 yd line. Of course after the other team scores it's easy to say they should've kicked a FG.
And with New orleans shitty defense u should of took the pts. I dont think I ever said anything about throwing it just pts

When you're struggling, you take the points. It helps the team mentally.

I can understand that for sure. Could also be when you're struggling you wanna give your offense a boost and show me you trust them. I get it though.

ive been watching this team all year.

i also said we should just take the points before the play happened.

I can understand that for sure. Could also be when you're struggling you wanna give your offense a boost and show me you trust them. I get it though.

Why risk failing and damaging your team's psyche further.

And if you're gonna do it, at least draw up a play that plays into your opponents weaknesses.

Why risk failing and damaging your team's psyche further.

And if you're gonna do it, draw up a play that plays into your opponents weaknesses.

Right, the play call getting criticized I get 100%. The decision to go for it is not black and white, and the stats say you're better off going for it. That's it.

another reason why you take the 3 points

you can move the ball on this team, not like the Lions yesterday in NE taking dumb fgs

Back