***NCAAB/NCAAF/NFL/NBA 11/17-11/24 Sippin on Tea In-game***

Saints might want to invest some quality picks on the defensive side of the ball next year. Like EVERY pick in the draft. Seriously.

My Vikes need to draft some OL and then draft some more. Kalil sucks dick and the RT Loadholt is done for the year with a Pectoral tear injury. Teddy won't have 2 seconds to throw from here on out. something to watch.

me 2 braves, i wanna play something just dont know what

not going play anything, but think the pace slows down a bit shooting % goes down so lean the under and that is what I would play. But this looks like it may stay in the foul range so could be dealing with a tons of foul shots the last two minutes, so a pass for me

i took the under for full game at 138.5. and i just hit 2nd half under 75 for 2nd half.

A little shocked that sdsu keeps letting byu dictate the pace of the game. If they continue doing that, byu will come back and win the game

A little shocked that sdsu keeps letting byu dictate the pace of the game. If they continue doing that, byu will come back and win the game

they always do when they play was like this when BYU was in the M. West. But agree, BYU is poor defensively, SDSU can slow it down and still score

this tourney needs SDSU to win, if not Zona may win each game by 20 plus. SDSU only team that has a chance to be competitive with them, and they would still lose

Back