***NCAAB/NCAAF/NFL/NBA 11/17-11/24 Sippin on Tea In-game***

Nope, nothing to see here, there is nothing wrong with the officiating in the NFL.

TST - 2 lost, 2 won in this mini-dog run. On balance, I'd expect a SU record of 3-2 over 2-3, if you asked me what I'd think it would be given 5 straight. High percentage of h/t leaders go on to win SU (shocking, I know).

last week was the best I've seen IMO. B2B great ones. This season has really delivered.

Haven't watched tonights episode yet

but I rewound and watched that Saul scene twice, good fucking shit, Homeland and Showtime (last week)

Why in the fuck did the NYG take that timeout with 1:57 left when it was 3rd and long? Then they proceeded to snap the ball on the punt with 11 seconds on the play clock. They have given the Cowboys 50+ seconds that they should never have had.

How about that clock management by the Gmen. Snapping the ball to punt with 11 seconds left on the play clock and the game clock running. How the hell do NFL coaches make mistakes like that?

Thursday-Oakland Lead and beat the Chiefs
Monday-Titans lead and Lost to the Steelers
Thursday-Bills lead and lost to the Dolphins
Monday-Eagles lead and beat the Panthers

Why in the fuck did the NYG take that timeout with 1:57 left when it was 3rd and long? Then they proceeded to snap the ball on the punt with 11 seconds on the play clock. They have given the Cowboys 50+ seconds that they should never have had.

And right after Al said Coughlin was the best he's seen at taking timeouts

Thursday-Oakland Lead and beat the Chiefs
Monday-Titans lead and Lost to the Steelers
Thursday-Bills lead and lost to the Dolphins
Monday-Eagles lead and beat the Panthers

The 4th game was the Pats/Colts from last Sunday. The Eagles were the Fav in that game, and it was 2 weeks ago.

:shake:

obviously Coughlin knew they would get a penalty with less then 10 seconds to go and thats why he saved a timeout for just that incident

When you have the Cowboys -5 in a 4 team parlay for +600. I agree. Going to get trashed tonight.
Washington/SF under 43 1/2
Dallas -5
Portland ML
Denver Nuggets ML

Back