***NCAAB/NCAAF/NFL/NBA 11/17-11/24 Sippin on Tea In-game***

since when can a coach stand down there while the play is going on? they have a coaches box for a reason.

why the dolphins shouldnt be in the game

outgained

there were 5 I believe fumbles today, the Dolphins recovered every single one, that lead to at least a 14 point swing

why the dolphins shouldnt be in the game

outgained

there were 5 I believe fumbles today, the Dolphins recovered every single one, that lead to at least a 14 point swing

Ok, they forced the fumbles and recovered them.. Isn't that part of the game??

This game told me something about the Broncos come playoff time, they will play down to far weaker competition.

Ok, they forced the fumbles and recovered them.. Isn't that part of the game??

no the fumbled 4x, forced 1

there's generally no skill in recovering fumbles, its been statistically proven to be random

so to recover all 5 they have a 3.25% chance of doing that

is that normal in Minny for a Packer game? or have they just given up on this year
pretty normal since many packer fans live in the metro area and Wisconsin border is 30 miles away. Plus, Minny fans would rather have the $$$ packer fans are willing to pay (never less than 2-2.5 times face value).

Does anyone.else hate the 60 minutes clock?
Cuz of growing up as a kid you heard that and knew ur weekend was over and school was a few hrs away.

transparent_1x1.gif

Hood

• [*=right]10
    [*=right]
    [*=right]
    [*=center]10

i

Howard
(1-3, 1-0 home)

• [*=right]31
    [*=right]
    [*=right]
    [*=center]31

Does anyone.else hate the 60 minutes clock?
Cuz of growing up as a kid you heard that and knew ur weekend was over and school was a few hrs away.

Maybe. Just have a full day of work tomorrow and then Tuesday and Wednesday just working half day, and then they can all fuck off

Back