***NCAAB/NCAAF/NFL/NBA 11/17-11/24 Sippin on Tea In-game***

i get that, but I don't understand how the BCS is so much better. It's also bullshit. A true playoff works best but people are going to argue unless every team is included because someone is always going to feel left out. If you don't want to be left out then don't lose games you should win.

Thanks, you made my point for me. It will always be bullshit, I prefer the BCS bullshit, this is just ratings/money/propaganda extended. Like watching E! only college football.

Thanks, you made my point for me. It will always be bullshit, I prefer the BCS bullshit, this is just ratings/money/propaganda extended. Like watching E! only college football.

I think we are arguing the same thing and that we just prefer a different way to get to the title game. I hear people saying an 8 team playoff would be more equitable, but truthfully #9, 10, 11, 12 are all going to be butt-hurt about being left out. I would rather not argue about 1-2. IMO at least a playoff of the top 4 is MORE FAIR (not that it's fair overall, but more fair than some arbitrary poll as opposed to some arbitrary committee lol).

that brunette in the IPhone commercials......just wanna shove my cock in her mouth......genius mother fukkers

heard a rumor about the SEC......new slogan (and they stole this shit from pat hill)....

anybody, anywhere......as long as it is at home and FCS

OK....went from fukkin disaster to bad day.........going against D8 on my huskies......I need a side play......fresno game play anyone?????

been alll week

a fucking joke

I moved over to cbs

Check out Yahoo Sports, it may update a bit quicker than CBS. CBS is horribly slow, but they do have the tweets along the side of the game center, which are at least a couple minutes ahead of game center itself.

ugh local place isn't carrying Pac Man fight, new management and they are fucking around so I gotta go a bit farther

Rest of night I'm on Boise/Wyoming under, Oregon St +6.5, and my fave is the over in Oahu, hope to be around to chase down the degen game of the night and I expect tuck to show up at some point to give his unvarnished opinion on the game at Memorial Stadium today, from section 43. I need that.

jimmy, Ore St is in a classic letdown spot. That's a fact. But they aren't good enough and have a great coach (imo) to avoid the spot. Think it's close, close, close.

I know you love ya some UW, and I can't say I like much about the Beavs, but I really think they bring it all again this week and the game is a one possession type game.

Nothing about Oregon St. impresses me at all. they lost 4 bad ones in a row before last week which I think was a fluke win over ASU off of that ND win. Only concern is UW off of 2 losses to ranked teams and the heartbreaker against AZ last week.

Back