***NCAAB/NCAAF/NFL/NBA 11/17-11/24 Sippin on Tea In-game***

I hit that in first half but got 83, then they went on a scoring drought hopefully we get

i like to wait until the under 12 timeout in both halves, if the team is already in the bonus, then pound the over...buffs will really have to go cold from the floor for us to lose this, they will be parading to the line

I expect this Auburn performance, though not so exaggerated, quite a bit on the road this year. Jump shooting team that doesn't shoot very well and doesn't play defense.

I expect this Auburn performance, though not so exaggerated, quite a bit on the road this year. Jump shooting team that doesn't shoot very well and doesn't play defense.

But I don't expect 33 points in the final 3:15 of a 30 point blowout... That was uncalled for.

Ha, not a big wager by any means, just figured it would move down a little. These last 2 games have been pretty high octane

GL...there isn't gonna be a ton of fouling unless it's tight at the end. From the box it looks like the refs are letting them play.

Yeah but like the # of shots, the fact 1H went over 70 comfortably, and I think its tight at the end, so fouling or OT likely

Took Manhattan 1st h with intention to chase 2nd H if a loser.

Let's make cash this morning!

Back