***NCAAB/NCAAF/NFL/NBA 11/17-11/24 Sippin on Tea In-game***

Fucking Ryan Anderson fouls down 7 with 3 seconds left to bust my Pelicans +8.5 in a Teaser....god damn, Pellys lead all game then don't cover 8.5.....smh, sticking to NCAA hoops

So I've watched enough of the Zags to have an opinion, good luck scoring on them. Length everywhere.

man they are loaded, so much depth. If one of their big guys can develop into a solid inside scorer they are for sure a legit contender

Yep, we heard it in the offseason that they were loaded, it was their best team under Few, etc

I believe it now. They are deep and going to be so tough to score on

horrible offensive plan for smu though...drive right into the teeth of the bigs, get stuck, then make a desperation pass...they should be working it around the perimeter and shooting 3's

does anyone have live betting on the game right now? they had it last year throughout the whole marathon, but it looks like all books have shut down live betting after the gonzaga game

it should be up on the live betting plus, they got some tennis bullshit up

yeah the live plus puts all kinds of euro garbage up because they are located in europe...it's hard to find college games up unless it's a high-profile prime time game

Thanks to ctg my local is not taking action on college ball..started off 5-0..wtf

Only certain games blah blah blah...maybe after december full card..not enough players

Hahaha brother just had his first game changer ....we were out there a couple years back had a f****** blast..funny thing is almost like home nice crew out there in san diego pacific beach

haha, pacific beach is fun

The biggest thing I'll remember from being on the beach is having a case of beer, after being in a CVS for the first time, is a homeless guy coming up to me and my friends and offering us a joint to drink with us... needless to say we smoked weed on the beach that day.

The biggest thing I'll remember from being on the beach is having a case of beer, after being in a CVS for the first time, is a homeless guy coming up to me and my friends and offering us a joint to drink with us... needless to say we smoked weed on the beach that day.

that must have been a while back, you can't drink on the beach anymore at least not without hiding it. 4th of July used to be epic in PB

Back