***NCAAB/NCAAF/NFL/NBA 11/17-11/24 Sippin on Tea In-game***

You think it lasts you to 2015?

Some of it might. Beer is already half gone from this weekend and the 6 bottles of Sailor should last until around Christmas. Got a lot of Bacardi bottles with the $60 rebate on 5 bottles and Wild Turkey that will be free when I get rebate (minus my time and stamp). That stuff will last. Some local stuff I bought from the distillery for $34 a bottle was clearance priced at the store for $14.99 each so I cleared them out on that. That's a I'm going to take my time to drink stuff normally with bitters and mixers and all that... Don't know if that will last. And so glad I started paying attention to Indiana mid-way 2H... ugh

Northwestern .... they are up 10 at half at Brown. RAS was on Brown and moved the line from Northwestern -2 to Brown -2.
No play 2nd half. Good luck!

Northwestern .... they are up 10 at half at Brown. RAS was on Brown and moved the line from Northwestern -2 to Brown -2.
No play 2nd half. Good luck!

Wow, did not realize RAS was on the Bears. hmmm, still laying off but GL to your Wildcats

Some of it might. Beer is already half gone from this weekend and the 6 bottles of Sailor should last until around Christmas. Got a lot of Bacardi bottles with the $60 rebate on 5 bottles and Wild Turkey that will be free when I get rebate (minus my time and stamp). That stuff will last. Some local stuff I bought from the distillery for $34 a bottle was clearance priced at the store for $14.99 each so I cleared them out on that. That's a I'm going to take my time to drink stuff normally with bitters and mixers and all that... Don't know if that will last. And so glad I started paying attention to Indiana mid-way 2H... ugh

so much better to just make a $500 degenerate wager

Wake PK 2H
UIC -2.5 2H
SIU-E -1 2H
SoMiss -9 2H
Martin -1.5 2H
ASU -9 2H

Thinking about Bama

Last edited:
Florida!!! Jesus thats weak lol, thought they had the cover after watching that 1st half.

Sacramento St. just stole a nice road W off UC-Riverside....didnt leave much throughout the game then took a 1 pt lead with 15 seconds left in the game.

Back