***NCAA Week 4/NFL Week 3 In Game***

Crown is on sale for $18/bottle. I bought 6 yesterday and may try to consume all of them tonight

I am finally the recipient of a "did that really happen?" moment. Had USM +2.5 and they blocked the PAT to avoid OT where I most certainly would have lost my bet. It's about fucking time. Lost a 2h play on the Texans last week due to a blocked 27 yard FG.

Pam just made her dog bite some dude in the balls...She's now committed to working with the resistance in Steel Harbor

bjorks I like to buy my booze at CVS/Walgreens if I don't go to Total Wine or BevMo, sometimes the drug stores are cheaper than the wholesale places

I don't think they did. The TD was a pick 6 by the backup QB and I think the FG was around 40 yards. Gionni Paul suiting help made a good defense a damn good defense. Domo Hatfield at the other corner was much better than I thought he would be today.
mad that...thanks mate

Yep, me too. CVS by my house has crown for $17.99

I actually like Svedka, much better than some of the other BS vodkas and they have it now for $15.99/handle. My softball team is a major liquor distributor, that's actually cost to them. And I'm pretty picky w/my vodka, but man CVS and Walgreens are pretty cheap.

I'm in Iowa now and it's not the same here, Walgreens is pretty pricy here.

I don't mix vodka at all, maybe a splash of soda

It better taste good, no Absolut/Sky/Stoli etc, those taste like absolut gasoline

Back