4. Auburn
5. Florida St
6. Texas AM
7. Baylor
8. Notre Dame
9. Michigan St
10. Ole Miss
11. Georgia

This isnt me being a homer at all but the SEC West Division is fucking LOADED.

Alabama
Auburn
Texas A&M
LSU
Mississippi State
Ole Miss
Arkansas

I dont care if they win but letting Wazzau move the ball like this on you shows how bad you really are

You can make this argument as to why Miss St, Texas A&M, Auburn and LSU are awful, so the SEC West is what it is. College football, but it's not great.

And those are your standards if you just look at the stats.

lol, Minny QB didn't complete a pass until midway through the 4th quarter. helps when you run for about 400 yards in the game hahaha

CFB is so much more about matchups than anything anyway, it's why the conference v conference argument is so deflated

It wouldn't be tough to say Oregon would be a top 5 SEC team if they played that schedule, and it would be just as easy to say Auburn would be a mediocre Pac12 team if they had to play against that schedule. Pretty much a moot point.

Curious question, in terms of Against the Spread, who has the best team in the past 10 years been. I know Florida was 13-1 ATS in 08. Was that the best?

Seriously if Leach wasn't able to put up points this year his job would be in jeopardy, that's what he was hired for

Back