NCAA week 4 and NFL week 3 - I think I see several good ones

billybatz

Pretty much a regular
I like this card.....I could go 9-1.......or 1-9 lol but I THINK I see some nice ones

NCAA

1) Missouri -14.5- If Missouri has 10 possessions I'd be shocked if the didn't score at least 7 TD's. Indiana defense is putrid. Missouri 58-20

2) Utah +5.5 - I am not impressed by Michigan at all. Utah outright 27-23

3) Clemson +20.5 - Rivalry. Clemson plays well enough to keep it close...FSU 34-20

4) Mississippi State +9.5 - LSU inexperience gets them here. MSU 30-20

5) Washington State +23.5- Another year in the "throw the ball all over" system. At home I think they keep it real close..for them....Oregon 54-37

NFL

1) Colts vs Philly over 52.5 - Both offenses should be firing. Colts 34-31

2) Baltimore PK - Cleveland off a big upset win. Baltimore a few extra days to rest and prepare. Ravens 27-16

3) Detroit -1.5 - Lions off loss. GB off win. Lions at home should have their way. Lions 31-23

4) New England -14.5 - Pat's D looked good. New England 37-13

5) Super Bowl rematch over 48.5 - Should be a good one. Seattle 31-27

9/17 - adding my one tease for the week...8 team 10 pt paying 4.2 to 1

Missouri -3 - I think this is easy as pie
Syracuse +9 - under the radar team with lots of experience back and at home.
Utah +15 - Michigan just doesn't look good to my eyes
Alabama/Florida under 62 - SEC is known for defenses...I don't see either team hitting 30
Washington State +33.5 - At home. Experience for the O. Oregon OLine supposedly banged up.
Mississippi State +20 - Another team with experience playing well
Atlanta Falcons +4 - Tampa Bay lol
Boise/ULL over 51.5 - Boise keeps pedal down

Last edited:
Thanks...I have a good feeling this week...or it's just gas

I just read that the Oregon OLine is banged up. So you guys may want to look into that further.

I can't for the life of me see Indiana hanging within 20 of Missouri....line is down to 13....does Mauck have a son he abused that'll come out before the game?

LOL FSU QB Winston suspended for the first half vs Clemson....I swear to god I was going to write that Florida State was due for some kind of off-field incident and a suspension or 2. This helps my Clemson +20.5

Looks like a good card to me. I like any card that has a lot of dogs. Personally I'm not going to bet Wazzou at all for now. Starting with the bowl game last year they have underperformed every time out.

I also don't understand the line going down on Missouri. Maybe the theory is they are looking ahead, but Pinkel has been very reliable covering non conference games at home.

I like Seattle on the money line and -4x more than the total, but I don't disagree with your thinking on the total.

Thanks Tahoe.

I think Wazzoo at home will keep firing. I've read a few different places how Oregon offensive line is all banged up so I think that helps. Home field helps. And Wash St offense has another year under their belts. I may be totally nuts but there's a chance of outright win.

Also, I think Nevada and Rutgers are better than people think and Wash St was right with them. I just think lots of things line up for Wash State to keep this game VERY close.

I watched the Indiana vs Bowling Green game and the defense was an absolute disaster for Indiana. The punting was a joke also. I think Mizzoo rolls

The reason I took the over in the Seattle/Denver rematch is all that talk about the new rules. I think there'll be many a flag helping the offenses here.

I'm adding a small "Almost Parlay" for kicks....Need to go 7-3 or better to win some cash. No more wagers for the week...I promise

Football - 307 Indiana/Missouri over 70 for Game
Football - 309 Massachusetts/Penn State over 48 for Game
Football - 325 Bowling Green/Wisconsin over 64 for Game
Football - 339 South Carolina/Vanderbilt over 53½ for Game

Football - 347 Georgia State/Washington U over 68 for Game
Football - 355 Rutgers +6½ for Game
Football - 391 California/Arizona U over 70 for Game

Football - 451 San Diego Chargers +2½ for Game
Football - 455 Washington Redskins/Philadelphia Eagles over 50½ for Game
Football - 460 New Orleans Saints -9½ for Game

Last edited:
2 10 team Almost Parlays.....

5-1 - Not sure Missouri realized there was a game yesterday....the center sure as hell didn't

5-2 Again Missouri bit me.....and the Washington game scoreless in first quarter got me...

I was very confident in my NFL plays today until listening to Boomer Esiason on the radio...hopefully he's off

Back