NCAA Totals

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Is there a better time of year than these next 4 months? College Football, NFL, Baseball pennant race and postseason baseball, and the Holidays. Mix in hoops and hockey and its pretty much everything a sports fan could ask for.

:drooling:

USC Over 53.5 L
California Over 57.5 W

Good luck boys!

Last edited:
Thanks xyzky and Dilaudid. Nice to see respected cappers on this site on these same plays. I tread lightly in week 1. Risking a lot of coin this early with no games to go by keeps me tame. GL!

Thanks Silky. I feel pretty good about that being a winner. I think it gets into the high 60's. Im starting to lean pretty hard on Ohio St Over 56.5. Probably lock it in tomorrow night. GL!

Little Late post on USC 2nd half but I'm posting.

USC under 24.5 -135 at 5 dimes W

Last edited:
I didn't get to see the USC/Hawaii game last night...How bad is USC? Was it first week shit or are they just bad?

I didn't get to see the USC/Hawaii game last night...How bad is USC? Was it first week shit or are they just bad?

Combination of both. I think Kiffin saw how bad Hawaii was on offense and played it tight to the vest. WR Lee reminds me of Isaac Bruce.

CFB 2-1

Miami Fl Over 54.5 L

I saw what I need to see and I also see some respected capers on this board on it as well

Last edited:
CFB 4-2

Ohio +21.5
I don't really wanting to be against Louisville a lot this year but too many points here against a decent squad. Looking at totals to both games and a possible Colorado play. GL!

Back